LD: Tried to teach a DC to fly but he says "no, no, no"

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
taniaaust1

Re: LD: Tried to teach a DC to fly but he says "no, no, no"

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Apr 2013 07:31

I really wish I had your level of euthasism.

I would of had another spontanous LD a couple of days ago (I havent been trying to go LD for the past week or so but this one of been the third spontanous one since then) but when I became aware I had gone to asleep and was aware, I decided I was feeling too tired to bother with LD so just allowed myself then to go into a non lucid dream. I was lazy!! didnt want to go to any effort into pulling myself into it better. Kind of kickin myself now that I just couldnt be bothered at the time.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mia

Postby mia » 11 Apr 2013 23:38

Oh my gosh taniaaust1, lazy about being lucid; why do I find that funny. :lol:
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Apr 2013 01:13

mia wrote:Love your thinking of your dream journal; how conscientious of you.
And teaching a DC to fly. Very cool LD.
You seem to have had some great experiences in your LDs. Wow. I sure hope to try some of these things out. Time travel. What a great thing to do in a lucid dream. Hope I can develop these skills.

I can't check "teaching a DC to fly" off on my list yet though. But I will surely try again next time I have the chance. At some point I'll find a DC that wants to learn.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Apr 2013 01:15

mia wrote:Oh my gosh taniaaust1, lazy about being lucid; why do I find that funny. :lol:

It may sound funny but lately its being quite hard work most of the time to keep myself in a LD. Its not a problem as such getting into them but in staying in them once I get there. Kind of frustrating something Im working on when Im feeling not tired and feeling up to a challenge.

if im not feeling up to a challenge at the time, i may as well forget it as my heart just wont be in it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 17 Apr 2013 02:05

taniaaust1 wrote:
mia wrote:Oh my gosh taniaaust1, lazy about being lucid; why do I find that funny. :lol:

It may sound funny but lately its being quite hard work most of the time to keep myself in a LD. Its not a problem as such getting into them but in staying in them once I get there. Kind of frustrating something Im working on when Im feeling not tired and feeling up to a challenge.

if im not feeling up to a challenge at the time, i may as well forget it as my heart just wont be in it.

I'm finding that having my heart in it is much more important to success than trying really hard. If I really, really want it, that has a bigger effect than if I try really, really try hard and focus in on the exact perfect techniques.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”