"If only this was a dream"

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Guitar48300

"If only this was a dream"

Postby Guitar48300 » 31 Mar 2013 21:37

Have you ever had dreams where you said "Man, I wish this was a dream, then I'd do this" or something similar. Did you eventually figure out you actually were in a dream? This has happened a few times to me and it's kinda funny when I wake up and realised I said that in a dream and never knew my wish was right in front of me the whole time :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Peter

Re: "If only this was a dream"

Postby Peter » 31 Mar 2013 22:27

That many times that its annoying, but really its just part of what happens and the dreams are great so no big deal
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

mia

Postby mia » 12 Apr 2013 01:18

Oh yes. :)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 12 Apr 2013 07:15

Yep, this happens! I guess you just dream about dreaming. Reality check every time you sense something related to dreaming!
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

alissa

Postby alissa » 13 Apr 2013 14:41

Yeah! I'm going to start saying that, then doing reality checks, so next time it happens, I will realize I actually AM dreaming!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe

Are you dreaming?

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 06 Jun 2013 12:43

Yes these types of things happen in the dreamings.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”