In your lucid dream, what do your hands look like?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DreamerMan99

In your lucid dream, what do your hands look like?

Postby DreamerMan99 » 28 Mar 2013 00:03

When ever I have a lucid dream, my hands always look crazy and different.

For example, my first lucid dream, my hands had a blueish glowing aura and my thumbs where incredibly huge and kept disappearing and reappearing.

So, what do yours look like?
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

Highlander

Re: In your lucid dream, what do your hands look like?

Postby Highlander » 28 Mar 2013 00:20

Once i had only 3 fingers on each hand. But, most of the time, they are with normal size but with 7 fingers.
On my feet i had 15 (!!) fingers.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Mar 2013 00:34

feet with 15 fingers.. now that would be interesting to see :)

My hands when LD are like my painting picture here (with a big split down the middle). My hands have better mobility due to that then my real life ones.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 28 Mar 2013 02:02

The first time I looked at them in an LD, most of the fingers were little stubs and had a weird orangish glow. After the second look, they were more normal but 6 or 7 fingers. Ever since then they generally have 4 fingers but the number can be more or less, but NEVER 5!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Mar 2013 04:45

My hands look normal for me. Probably because in my lucid dreams I've been putting focus on my hands to make things appear in them or I look at my hands after every attempt to shapeshift(neither of them are working...yet anyway ;) ).
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

dreamworld777

Postby dreamworld777 » 28 Mar 2013 15:13

My 5 fingers always look exactly the same but i always have 2 or 3 extra little stubby fingers coming out of the side of my hand...it seems that I only ever notice my right hand though,I haven't noticed anything about my left hand.It's so strange to see my hand look that way! :lol:

1994df

Postby 1994df » 12 Apr 2013 03:48

i have different hands almost every dream the first time i was lucid i had about 7 fingers one coming out of the side of my index then one next to my pinky. but its weird now when i count my fingers in my dream i can have five and i will just keep counting tell their is an extra one or one missing its weird but it is how i become lucid the few times i do.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Apr 2013 06:07

I made an interesting discovery recently about this. The first time I had a lucid dream and looked at my hands, they were severely deformed and the majority of the fingers were little stubs. Gradually in each lucid dream they looked more real, although the number of fingers was never right. But after a 2 month period with no LDs, in the next LD they went back ot be deformed again, but not as bad as the first time. Interesting.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 12 Apr 2013 06:59

In my dream, my hands were normal, but some fingers were stuck to each other. Pulling them apart had lumps of flesh flow back into my fingers. I even saw a few strokes of red in them, I like that detail.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 12 Apr 2013 12:44

AAAAAAAAHhh finaly a good forum and interesting to answer.

In my lucid dream, my hand look normal but not clear. When i put my fingure into my hand, it left a hold. Everytime when i watch my hand, i have a sensation of hurting when i penetrates my fingure into it.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”