Suggestion Box

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Re: Suggestion Box

Postby HAGART » 14 Jan 2013 23:39

Peter wrote:I have regular conference calls on Skype but I dont set them up. Skype is free if you have a net access and data to use but I think uses little so all good there. Dont worry about being shy, LOL - just a little thing to get over. Have a think about it and in time if you or some others want I can call and I will look to see how to set up a conference call.

If it is a group, I'll feel more comfortable because I don't have to worry about awkward silence. There is a time-difference issue, but still a window of opportunity, and I won't waste time talking about it here. We should start a knew topic about it.

I am interested. I just don't like to be on the spot is all. But a group discussion sounds like fun.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Postby Peter » 15 Jan 2013 02:40

All good, we can see how this develops as there is no rush
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 31 Jan 2013 05:00

Dear Rebecca,

I have a suggestion for a new topic in this forum: DREAM CHARACTERS.
There is so much to talk about. I started a post in the general lucid discussion forum, but I feel it is only scratching the surface and there is so much more to talk about when it comes to DC's. It's not just a minor part of lucid dreams, but in my opinion a MAJOR one. They have a big influence and leave a lasting impression.

There is so much to talk about. All the different types, what form they take, what they say, how they say it, who are they, why...... the list of questions goes on. It's big enough for its own category in my opinion.

So, I humbly suggest a new topic-category purely devoted to dream characters.

Thanks in advance for giving this any consideration,
HAGART (Michael Scannell is my real name.)

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 03 Feb 2013 11:54

HAGART wrote:Dear Rebecca,

I have a suggestion for a new topic in this forum: DREAM CHARACTERS.
There is so much to talk about. I started a post in the general lucid discussion forum, but I feel it is only scratching the surface and there is so much more to talk about when it comes to DC's. It's not just a minor part of lucid dreams, but in my opinion a MAJOR one. They have a big influence and leave a lasting impression.

There is so much to talk about. All the different types, what form they take, what they say, how they say it, who are they, why...... the list of questions goes on. It's big enough for its own category in my opinion.

So, I humbly suggest a new topic-category purely devoted to dream characters.

Thanks in advance for giving this any consideration,
HAGART (Michael Scannell is my real name.)

Done. Nice idea, thank you ;)

The live chat feature... will ask my tech guy if this is doable!

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Feb 2013 23:45

Thanks for making the new Dream Character topic. I feel it will take off and become popular, but even if not, at least there is a specific place for it now and more people will start their own threads about it because the place for it now exists and prompts them to take more notice of dream characters.

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 24 Feb 2013 08:55

Your site is great and so is the android app

Code: Select all

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=worldofluciddreaming.apps.tenstepstoluciddreams
but it is missing the thing about the dream guide(speaking with your subconscious) whom you can ask questions about yourself.
Do a reality check

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 05 Mar 2013 06:00

An online chat for quick and short conversations would be great for the website.
Do a reality check

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 07 Apr 2013 07:28

I have a suggestion to help promote the website. millions of people watch YouTube every day and although there are a lot of visitors to this amazing site, there are only a few people that actually talk on here a day. my idea is for anyone to ask the people on YouTube e that have a LOT of subscribers and everyone watches there videos, to play trailer type thing of this website so lots of people will learn about llucid dreaming and will know to come to this site to learn about it :D

[ Post made via Android ] Image

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 14 Apr 2013 01:04

I suggest adding a topic called "Dream Science" for those who wish to discuss engage in discussing the purely scientific aspects of dreaming. It would kind of be a counterweight to the "Paranormal Activities" section which I think is also good. Some of the more scientific minded people on the forum would probably appreciate it.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Apr 2013 03:37

lucidinthe sky wrote:I suggest adding a topic called "Dream Science" for those who wish to discuss engage in discussing the purely scientific aspects of dreaming. It would kind of be a counterweight to the "Paranormal Activities" section which I think is also good. Some of the more scientific minded people on the forum would probably appreciate it.

I second that.
(Like I said I would.) 8-)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”