Talking to my reflected self

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
mia

Re: Talking to my reflected self

Postby mia » 14 Apr 2013 17:47

Great dreams!
Well. Wish I would have another LD already. I was hoping for one this weekend once I escaped work; but my dreams all this week AND this weekend were nothing but filled with frustrations regarding work obligations; endless variations about my job; and how I was not getting things done, or things were getting out of control. Yuck. I think I'm releasing stress, rather than enjoying my dreams, so hence no new LD for a week now. :cry:
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 14 Apr 2013 18:25

You have to try this, next time. Dreaming with mirrors is great. You can find another reality or talk to yourself. When you do this, share it with us.

fistania

Postby fistania » 18 Apr 2013 12:12

what a gread LD to share! i love this :D
it's interesting how your 'reflected self' seems different in each mirror dream.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 18 Apr 2013 13:08

Highlander wrote:You have to try this, next time. Dreaming with mirrors is great. You can find another reality or talk to yourself. When you do this, share it with us.

Ok i will try.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”