My first serious lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Ender_brine

My first serious lucid dream

Postby Ender_brine » 14 Apr 2013 22:02

Ok so I've had three lucid dreams, but this recent one was the first one that actually got somewhere. Here's what happened:

Kk so I started out in my room at my house (although it was different…I can't put my finger on it) it was nice and sunny out, so I went to my garage to go outside. I saw my dad and we talked a bit. He too me to go brush my teeth, so I went into the bathroom. But when I saw the mirror, it kinda rippled. So I put my hand in it, and the glass became liquid and splashed on the floor. That's when I knew it was a dream! I went back into the garage, and I saw my dad. I smiled cause I knew he wasn't real. He walked past me, and right after he was past me, I turned around. He suddenly was like 10 feet behind me. Anyway. So then I look at my hands. They're awful, the fingers are short and pruny, and the nailed are stubby an black. I'm almost scared into waking, but then I remember to rub my hands together (this can prolong a lucid dream) it works, and I continue into my driveway. Then I remember I have to ask my subconscious some questions (I've been needing a lucid dream so I can ask my subconscious what my dream job and dream hobby is…I read that your subconscious mind can answer these things) so I decide to ask it in the form of a psychiatrist. So I yell "Let there be a psychiatrist!" And suddenly a guy in a doctors suit is in front of me. He's ugly, so I yell "no, I want a hot one!" He turns into a woman. Frustrated, I yell "no! I want a hot MAN!" Finally my brain gets it right. So me and this guy start walking down my street (my dream world is creepily similar to my real world) a flyer for a carwash hits my face. I'm about to throw it out, then I remember that it's a dream. So I just throw it on the ground. Then I take my iPhone and chuck it at the ground. It shatters. Then I smile and wave my hand over it. The shards reform into my phone again. Anyway, we are still walking, when I remember to ask him my questions. Then I suddenly wonder what it'd be like to have my super old dog Coco seem young in my dream (I wanted to see her like she was 5 years ago) so I think about her, and she appears. But then the world starts shaking, and the sky tears in half, and a huge alarm clock comes out through it. My dog and psychiatrist poof away, and the while worlds colors seem to melt away, then I wake up to my alarm clock. Dafuq

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
~All men, whilst they are awake, are in one common world...but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own.~
--Plutarch

LucidLink

Re: My first serious lucid dream

Postby LucidLink » 14 Apr 2013 23:17

Ender_brine wrote:Ok so I've had three lucid dreams, but this recent one was the first one that actually got somewhere. Here's what happened:

Kk so I started out in my room at my house (although it was different…I can't put my finger on it) it was nice and sunny out, so I went to my garage to go outside. I saw my dad and we talked a bit. He too me to go brush my teeth, so I went into the bathroom. But when I saw the mirror, it kinda rippled. So I put my hand in it, and the glass became liquid and splashed on the floor. That's when I knew it was a dream! I went back into the garage, and I saw my dad. I smiled cause I knew he wasn't real. He walked past me, and right after he was past me, I turned around. He suddenly was like 10 feet behind me. Anyway. So then I look at my hands. They're awful, the fingers are short and pruny, and the nailed are stubby an black. I'm almost scared into waking, but then I remember to rub my hands together (this can prolong a lucid dream) it works, and I continue into my driveway. Then I remember I have to ask my subconscious some questions (I've been needing a lucid dream so I can ask my subconscious what my dream job and dream hobby is…I read that your subconscious mind can answer these things) so I decide to ask it in the form of a psychiatrist. So I yell "Let there be a psychiatrist!" And suddenly a guy in a doctors suit is in front of me. He's ugly, so I yell "no, I want a hot one!" He turns into a woman. Frustrated, I yell "no! I want a hot MAN!" Finally my brain gets it right. So me and this guy start walking down my street (my dream world is creepily similar to my real world) a flyer for a carwash hits my face. I'm about to throw it out, then I remember that it's a dream. So I just throw it on the ground. Then I take my iPhone and chuck it at the ground. It shatters. Then I smile and wave my hand over it. The shards reform into my phone again. Anyway, we are still walking, when I remember to ask him my questions. Then I suddenly wonder what it'd be like to have my super old dog Coco seem young in my dream (I wanted to see her like she was 5 years ago) so I think about her, and she appears. But then the world starts shaking, and the sky tears in half, and a huge alarm clock comes out through it. My dog and psychiatrist poof away, and the while worlds colors seem to melt away, then I wake up to my alarm clock. Dafuq

Ah yes, alarm clocks are indeed the bane of Lucid dreams. But congratulations on a major sucsess! Don't let the fact that you woke up early bother you, it sounds like a great dream :)

When wanting to know about your dream job and what not, it is far better for you to ask the dream directly. Trust me ;)

Ender_brine

Postby Ender_brine » 14 Apr 2013 23:45

LucidLink wrote:
Ender_brine wrote:Ok so I've had three lucid dreams, but this recent one was the first one that actually got somewhere. Here's what happened:

Ah yes, alarm clocks are indeed the bane of Lucid dreams. But congratulations on a major sucsess! Don't let the fact that you woke up early bother you, it sounds like a great dream :)

When wanting to know about your dream job and what not, it is far better for you to ask the dream directly. Trust me ;)

So instead of conjuring someone to talk to, I should just shout out my questions to my subconscious mind?

~All men, whilst they are awake, are in one common world...but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own.~
--Plutarch

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 15 Apr 2013 01:54

Ender_brine wrote:
LucidLink wrote:

So instead of conjuring someone to talk to, I should just shout out my questions to my subconscious mind?

Basically yes. Just ignore the dream characters and setting. Focus your intent and shout out your question to your lucid dream. I also reccomend asking the awareness behind the dream to see something amazing ;) if you do try that, post your experience about it on my topic show me something amazing!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Apr 2013 08:56

What a cool LD esp for your third :D
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”