About starting the lucid dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
rikimaru

About starting the lucid dream

Postby rikimaru » 13 Jun 2012 13:25

Please help me,I know how to do lucid dream i already read the whole page of WILD technique and MILD technique.I do the MILD because they said it is good for beginners,but when i do MILD i always go asleep so fast i don't know i already sleep so,i just always become a normal dreamer,also when that happen i can't remember my dream.Sometimes i remember it, i have a dream diary and it have 3 dreams writted.Please help me :cry:

WildCat23

Re: About starting the lucid dream

Postby WildCat23 » 20 Jun 2012 17:19

rikimaru wrote:Please help me,I know how to do lucid dream i already read the whole page of WILD technique and MILD technique.I do the MILD because they said it is good for beginners,but when i do MILD i always go asleep so fast i don't know i already sleep so,i just always become a normal dreamer,also when that happen i can't remember my dream.Sometimes i remember it, i have a dream diary and it have 3 dreams writted.Please help me :cry:

Ok, so for, well, either technique, your going to need to practice meditation. It should help you to stay concentrated longer, as well as improving other skills for lucid dreaming. Also, it should be noted that the whole point of the MILD technique is to fall asleep while doing it.

Meditation
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/meditation.html
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

rikimaru

Postby rikimaru » 15 Apr 2013 00:48

thanks!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 15 Apr 2013 11:15

also when that happen i can't remember my dream.Sometimes i remember it, i have a dream diary and it have 3 dreams writted

Dont worry about that rikimaru. Me too, there was a time where i was forgetting my dreams, i woke up and dont remember any things, and what i was scare is to lose a lucid dream. But then it came back.

For the MILD method is a good one for beginner. You can also try the WBTB+MILD =~ Lucid dream, i dont know, but sometime for me it work.

Good luck rikimaru
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “For Beginners”