im 15 male and I NEED HELP LUCID DREAMING!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
bigdawood

im 15 male and I NEED HELP LUCID DREAMING!

Postby bigdawood » 15 Apr 2013 21:36

hi i started recording my dreams 5 days ago and i havent got a lucid dream. yester day i took vitamin b-6 100mg tablet supposivley it helps your your dream recall. this morning i woke up i forgot every part of my dream i wrote like two lines ... the days before i took the b-6 i remebered better .... sometimes my recall is good sometimes bad i dont get it. i really want to experience it im so anxious. what should i do tonight ? i need help... and when people say do reality check in the dream i wont work .... my dreams are toooo original to even realize im dreaming

Cloverfield

Re: im 15 male and I NEED HELP LUCID DREAMING!

Postby Cloverfield » 15 Apr 2013 23:30

I'm with you pal. My dream recall is attrocious and the dream 'me' doesn't even think to do a reality check let alone try one. I feel I'm a million miles away from this atm :(

Hypnosnail

Postby Hypnosnail » 16 Apr 2013 00:12

Try getting in the habbit of doing reality checks while you're awake as well. If you have a habbit while awake, you'll continue doing it while asleep. That's what I do.

My dreams are extremely original too. Flying in a recliner around a lake, riding my bike while Jupiter makes it's 12 passes through the sky, (in different colors each time) etc. If I'm always thinking, "Is this real?" while awake, I'll be able to lucid dream when things that aren't real happen.
Lucid Dream using hypnosis: From the Mikandi store, download the Hypnosnail App.

neverlandjulia

Postby neverlandjulia » 16 Apr 2013 00:26

bigdawood wrote:hi i started recording my dreams 5 days ago and i havent got a lucid dream. yester day i took vitamin b-6 100mg tablet supposivley it helps your your dream recall. this morning i woke up i forgot every part of my dream i wrote like two lines ... the days before i took the b-6 i remebered better .... sometimes my recall is good sometimes bad i dont get it. i really want to experience it im so anxious. what should i do tonight ? i need help... and when people say do reality check in the dream i wont work .... my dreams are toooo original to even realize im dreaming

Dude, it's been 5 days... I needed to wait 3 weeks to have my first lucid 3 SECONDS... chill out :)

bigdawood

Postby bigdawood » 16 Apr 2013 01:43

Cloverfield wrote:I'm with you pal. My dream recall is attrocious and the dream 'me' doesn't even think to do a reality check let alone try one. I feel I'm a million miles away from this atm :(

it really sucks for us .. im new to this website can you add people ? ill let you know when i have my first lucid dream

Cloverfield

Postby Cloverfield » 16 Apr 2013 10:43

I'll come back to this topic mate. I downloaded an app called Dream:ON which is supposed to enduce lucid dreaming at the optimal point of your sleep when you're in REM mode. I'm gonna try it tonight and let you know if it works.

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 16 Apr 2013 12:09

I'm exactly like you bigdawood only i have been trying for about 2 and a half months :| I have kinda stopped doing reality checks but only cuz school has started again. i always expected someone to tell me some secret way to lucid dreaming, but there isn't, you have to try and the reward will be sooooooo worth it. I hope. I was really close to lucid draming the other night and i did the MILD technique. While falling asleep, i tell myself 'I will wake up when my dream is finished and remember it, I will remember all my dreams, i will lucid dream" Hopefully, I wake up after a dream and try to remember as much as i can, then i relive the dream in my mind and picture me becoming lucid. I tried this the other night and fell asleep before i could even recall it, then i though am i dreaming bust just decided i can't be. SO yeah, no secret method, just practice and hopefully you'll soon have one. :)

bigdawood

Postby bigdawood » 17 Apr 2013 02:21

Cloverfield wrote:I'll come back to this topic mate. I downloaded an app called Dream:ON which is supposed to enduce lucid dreaming at the optimal point of your sleep when you're in REM mode. I'm gonna try it tonight and let you know if it works.

thanks man tell me if it works for you ill download it too

bigdawood

Postby bigdawood » 17 Apr 2013 02:21

Cloverfield wrote:I'll come back to this topic mate. I downloaded an app called Dream:ON which is supposed to enduce lucid dreaming at the optimal point of your sleep when you're in REM mode. I'm gonna try it tonight and let you know if it works.

thanks man if it works let me know ill start using it asap

bigdawood

Postby bigdawood » 17 Apr 2013 02:24

btifuldreamer wrote:I'm exactly like you bigdawood only i have been trying for about 2 and a half months :| I have kinda stopped doing reality checks but only cuz school has started again. i always expected someone to tell me some secret way to lucid dreaming, but there isn't, you have to try and the reward will be sooooooo worth it. I hope. I was really close to lucid draming the other night and i did the MILD technique. While falling asleep, i tell myself 'I will wake up when my dream is finished and remember it, I will remember all my dreams, i will lucid dream" Hopefully, I wake up after a dream and try to remember as much as i can, then i relive the dream in my mind and picture me becoming lucid. I tried this the other night and fell asleep before i could even recall it, then i though am i dreaming bust just decided i can't be. SO yeah, no secret method, just practice and hopefully you'll soon have one. :)

i understand i wont give up but takes forever :cry: but ill try ,,the only thing is my dreams are soooooooooooooo original nothing crazy happens its tooo original

Return to “For Beginners”