A baby and a lost car....

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
dreamworld777

A baby and a lost car....

Postby dreamworld777 » 16 Apr 2013 15:03

So last night I had this dream and woke up with the most distraught feeling...here's the dream...

I am in this house with many people.Not my house in real life.This house seemed to be on a street in the town that I grew up in.I recognized the street but have no recollection of the house.It seems to be some kind of get together.I am holding a baby that apparently is mine although I have no baby in reality (my youngest is 10 yrs old)...I realize that it is now night and I must head home with the baby.I go outside to go to my car but it's not where I parked it.I am looking frantically but cannot see it anywhere.The street is crowded with cars parked on both sides.I go back into the house,up the stairs and ask this lady if she knows where I parked my car..she says that she moved it and parked it in front of the house that is "marked #150".
I go back outside,it is dark and getting cold.I have high heeled shoes on which are very uncomfortable and I seem to be having a hard time walking with them and carrying the baby at the same time.I walk up and down the street but there is no house #150,all the houses are numbered in the 300's.
I stop and try to keep the baby warm which has no jacket or blanket,just a tiny sheet that I borrowed from this house.The sheet is so small that it barely covers the baby.I begin to feel anxious and just then I see my sister.She holds the baby and I tell her that I cannot find my car.The baby begins to spit up...but not just a little...ALOT.It is all over the babies face and I reach to wipe the babies face but realize that I can't use this sheet because it's not mine,it's borrowed,so I begin to wipe the babies face with my hand.
I have a feeling that I just don't know what to do and begin to cry,sobbing and saying to the baby,"I am so sorry..I know you're cold and I am so sorry,I'm so sorry,this is all my fault." The baby is staring RIGHT AT ME...no expression,not crying,just looking right into my eyes.I remember this specifically.This baby,which I am not sure if it's a girl or a boy,but it is looking right into my eyes with a blank expression.I continue to cry and feel so helpless...my sister is silent,never saying a word,never offering any solutions or help,she just holds the baby and they are both staring at me.All I can think is how it's dark,cold and how my feet are hurting so much and that I just have to find my car and get the baby home.....The lady from the house who said that she moved my car is now standing beside me also just watching me.I begin to get the feeling that this lady knows where my car is and just isn't telling me for some reason.She is looking at me with this spiteful little grin on her face and I know at that point that I never should have come here to this place.I walk up and down the street repeatedly looking for the car and feel very nervous that I may never find it.I have my cell phone but do not attempt to call anyone....I just hold the baby trying to keep it warm,I'm crying and frustrated and so tired... and then I wake up.

When I awoke,I had the most distraught and anxious feeling and couldn't get that babies stare out of my head.Any thoughts on this one? I wonder about this baby and who it was representing in my dream.I have a wonderful relationship with my children and have always given 100% as a mom,so I somehow don't relate this to my kids in real life or any guilt that would relate to any issue with them,so it puzzles me as to who this baby is and why I am feeling so regretful and sad in the dream.None of the people in the dream did I recognize except for my sister.Appreciate any input anyone may have.

LucidLink

Re: A baby and a lost car....

Postby LucidLink » 16 Apr 2013 16:57

This dream is a powerful one, as it even connected with you emotionally. But believe you have to look beyond the baby and the dream as a whole. Every character represents an aspect of you. The baby, your sister and the women.
The first major symbolism I see, is the fact that your always focused on how dark and cold it is. Also that your feet hurt. Those are three powerful symbols that directly relate to your life. Also that you couldn't find the car, is a symbol right there. The women who hid it, and your regret for comeing to the place is a symbol too. The baby is the most important symbol no doubt. It seems to mean maybe there's a problem your having, that is someone else's problem (Someone else's baby), that your blaming yourself for. Maybe the women hid the car so you could realize this. Maybe it is your sisters problem, that you are blaming yourself for, and the lady hid the car so you'd realize this.

But then again, I have no idea. I say, you first ask yourself "Why did I give myself that experience?" and then if you can't answer that, inteperet each symbol of the dream individually.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

dreamworld777

Re: A baby and a lost car....

Postby dreamworld777 » 17 Apr 2013 14:56

Thanks LucidLink for your response...gotta think on this one...and the last one too.My dreams have been crazy lately so I know they are trying to tell me something.I just gotta sort it all out and out it all together,sometimes easier said than done :roll:

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”