im 15 male and I NEED HELP LUCID DREAMING!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
taniaaust1

Re: im 15 male and I NEED HELP LUCID DREAMING!

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Apr 2013 08:47

You've got the wrong idea about the reality check stuff... doing a reality check at weird dream stuff is only "one way" to be doing reality checks. The other two ways is doing reality checks MANY times in your daily waking life .. say every hour or so (you dont need to go by a clock) till its a habit and then you will reality check in a dream. By this I mean do something like stare hard at your hand and see if it then changes (it may look completely normal at first).

The other way is do reality checks at normal daily life things.. pick something which appears common in your dreams. If your dreams are very normal like..this should make this form of reality checking easy... eg I dream a lot about going to the loo.. hence doing reality checks in real life when I go to the toilet would be a good time to choose to do reality checks.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 17 Apr 2013 17:51

Commitment and dedication is the way. I've been trying to induce my first meaningful lucid dream since like 1.5 years. Wasn't so lucky though, but I have never given up. To be honest, I'm starting to see much more improvement with the quality of my dreams, however, I still sometimes face periods (like weeks) of non-meaningful dreaming. That is my story, so don't take it for granted. Keep improving and looking for better alternatives of the techniques you use for LD, and I'll promise you, you won't fail.
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Apr 2013 12:50

PrototypeTEGTA wrote:Commitment and dedication is the way. I've been trying to induce my first meaningful lucid dream since like 1.5 years. Wasn't so lucky though, but I have never given up.

Wow that is commitment. I havent heard of anyone trying to have a LD for that long before.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 18 Apr 2013 21:04

Hi, Bigda. You could also try Michael Raduga's "The Phase" practical guidebook. It is very informative on how to induce and manage out-of-body experiences and lucid dreaming.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 22 Apr 2013 18:51

taniaaust1 wrote:
PrototypeTEGTA wrote:Commitment and dedication is the way. I've been trying to induce my first meaningful lucid dream since like 1.5 years. Wasn't so lucky though, but I have never given up.

Wow that is commitment. I havent heard of anyone trying to have a LD for that long before.

Yeah, actually, I have known the topic of lucid dreaming for about 3 years, but there was a period of medical relapse. Basically, I knew lucid dreaming for 3 years, but the period in which I trained in these 3 years is only 1.5 years.
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Return to “For Beginners”