I Wrote a Song

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
alissa

I Wrote a Song

Postby alissa » 13 Apr 2013 14:39

In my dream last night, I wrote a song. It had 3 parts, and the amazing thing was, it didn't change every time I looked at it. I was able to sing it too, perfectly, something I couldn't do in real life. I knew all of the intervals and everything, and I remember thinking, "Wow, since when could I sightread like this?" The music wasn't all on the normal staff though. The last line of the music was made of colored, 3d lines representing pitches. It was very odd. When I woke up, I tried to remember the song (it was very pretty, and had great harmonies) but I couldn't. :(

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe

Are you dreaming?

Je-Je

Re: I Wrote a Song

Postby Je-Je » 13 Apr 2013 16:07

alissa wrote: When I woke up, I tried to remember the song (it was very pretty, and had great harmonies) but I couldn't. :(

Yeah me too i already have that but in different. I was talking with someone about something very very ineterresting but cant remember what i have said :?:

WHY do we forget things like that(speaking, reading, singing), but remember only action (walking, fly, get scare etc...).
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 13 Apr 2013 16:22

Dreams are sometimes a double edged sword almost, you get to create something as beautiful as that but then forget most of it. Sounds like a great experience though, I am excited myself to makes music while lucid dreaming :)

alissa

Postby alissa » 14 Apr 2013 00:08

LucidLink wrote: I am excited myself to makes music while lucid dreaming :)

Sadly, I wasn't lucid dreaming, but it was still pretty cool. Also, a bunch of people and I (I think they were in my choir...) were eating water ice in this dream (I just remembered that) but each color water ice was a different size. Like, red water ice was in a really small clear cup, like one that you would put ketchup in. Orange was a little bigger, but purple was the biggest. Each cup of water ice had a parachute on it... it was very strange.
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe

Are you dreaming?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Apr 2013 05:48

Ive wrote and sung songs in dreams too.. amazing songs and been so annoyed that I havent been able to remember the great songs when I woke up.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 18 Apr 2013 02:38

I think I have said this before, but I had a dream that my brother wrote a song and it was a hit in the U.K. He sent my the video and i thought it was great. Then i woke up, but remembered most of the song, reproduced most of it and sent it to him saying" You are going to write this song in the future and it will be a hit"
I thought it was funny. But who wrote the song?

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 18 Apr 2013 08:03

mikeg313 wrote:I think I have said this before, but I had a dream that my brother wrote a song and it was a hit in the U.K. He sent my the video and i thought it was great. Then i woke up, but remembered most of the song, reproduced most of it and sent it to him saying" You are going to write this song in the future and it will be a hit"
I thought it was funny. But who wrote the song?

He become celebrity in the UK wow :D

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”