Mutual Dream Experience--- FREAKY

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Mercy

Mutual Dream Experience--- FREAKY

Postby Mercy » 17 Apr 2013 21:42

I discovered this site while googling what happened between my husband and me a few days ago. I am hoping someone else has experienced this and can offer some explanation. It happened for the first time this past Sunday morning, 4AM. I awoke suddenly, feeling somebody lying on my back. I was sleeping on my stomach. It was a pressure sensation, as if my body was being pressed down onto the bed and it felt cold, as if it were an evil entity. I suddenly panicked and tried to yell for my husband, who was sleeping next to me and I realized I couldn't move or open my mouth. I could hear myself moaning as I tried to yell out for him to help me and I struggled to reach for him. I finally was able to poke his arm and then grab it. It felt warm and I felt him stir. At that point I don't remember anything, as I seem to have blacked out. I awoke later to find that I was ok but my husband was not in bed. I went downstairs and recounted my experience from the night before. I had never experienced anything like it and didn't know it was an SP episode with lucid dreaming until I googled it later. Anyway, after I asked him if he felt me grab his arm, he said he did not, but that "something" woke him up around 4AM (he looked at the clock). He heard me moaning and looked toward me in the bed and instantly saw a hooded, cloaked figure standing by my side of the bed. He said he blinked a few times to make sure he was truly awake and not dreaming and the figure was still there. My husband said the figure then waved its hand a few times back and forth, as if communicating something or doing something. That's what my husband decided to slowly get out of bed and walk toward the dresser where we keep a gun, never losing sight of this figure. As he got closer to it, my husband said the figure "vanished" into thin air like a ghost. He even walked over to where the figure was standing and waved his hands around but nothing was there. He described the figure as about 6'3", male, large, wearing a gray hooded cloak, its face concealed. He saw the figure's hand, which was white and the fingers were long. He said his experience lasted about a minute. My husband did not experience SP, but merely woke up for some unknown reason all of a sudden. When we compared our stories, we were freaked out by it. They seemed to be connected, as I FELT and SENSED someone on top of my back and I SENSED an evil presence and my husband SAW a cloaked male figure next to my side of the bed. He could also hear me moaning, as I also heard myself moaning. We can't help but wonder whether it was some kind of supernatural event or just a shared, mutual dream. Did I project my hallucination onto my husband telepathically during my SP episode? I have never experienced SP before, but we both have been sleep deprived lately from a cold I have that keeps me coughing all night long and from our 2 year old who wakes up every night several times. The incident freaked us out to the point where I went to our church and brought back a bottle of holy water and blessed every room in my house. Then I went to the Catholic store and bought us all rosary beads and crosses. That's how real my fear is from this experience. I keep dreading going to sleep at night now because I'm afraid the figure will come back. I want to know why this happened for the first time in my and my husband's lives. I am 43, he is 48.

mikeg313

Re: Mutual Dream Experience--- FREAKY

Postby mikeg313 » 18 Apr 2013 03:06

That really sounds scary. If there is an evil presence at your home, here in Belize, people pour holy water on the corners of their homes and say the Our Father prayer.

There are many people on this site that will be able to offer good explanations.

Just have a little patience and try not to worry to much.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Apr 2013 11:07

Hi there :) . I do have some experience with things like this (10-15 years experience with bad entities etc thou my experience with spirit beings goes back longer), the demons etc you read about in the bible actually do exist. That is the reason why these beings exist in all religions. What you say could be called a type of demon. Ones like you saw thou usually wear black hooded cloaks and as you said they usually keep their faces hidden (the ones in the hooded cloaks). I know you are going to hate to hear this but I believe it was real.

You've done the right thing and with going and getting the holy water and blessed the rooms of the house. Note Im not christian myself but I know those things are powerful esp when used with belief and as long as you sincerely believe, these things can help they will (if you have doubts thou.. they may not). So really focus on your faith in your God etc.

The type you saw.. would be a weak negative entity. Weak I say as usually those ones are easy to get rid of. (you'd need to worry far more if it was an ancient Egyptian demon.. but it isnt, I think its just a common negative entity).

Your husband or you, if it happens again.. order it to leave in the name of Christ, state your home is yours and demand it to get out of your space (show it no fear as they feed on it). This Ive found can work well at times against some beings.

You could also try calling for angels to take it away.. eg Archangel Micheal the protector is a good angel to call upon (ive thou had no luck with using angels against these things but maybe if you wil have more luck).

If that dont work.. they hate love being projected at them.. think of a time you were feeling a lot of love while focusing on your heart allow yourself to feel it and then think of that love going to the being. Im my experience they usually very quickly flee that when Ive done that or the other thing to do is to focus on the top of your head and imagine divine white light from a higher source eg Gods brillant white divine light coming down throu your crown and then going out of your hand directly to the being... that too makes them flee. (ive had them flee screaming at that.. doing these things actually hurt them). One can also do both these things at once but Im thinking it may be too much for either of you to focus on at this time.

The being could of been messing with your energy field. They can do various things to us. They can also mess with our energy fields enough to make us sick. Your illness.. he could be playing a part in it some or making it worst. Or it could of been an incubus about to rape you, he may of been about to scare you into cooperating with him sexually. (those too Ive found are weak from my own experiences with them... just knowing they are there and not being scared of them can be enough to make some of those leave, most of them arent all that confident against someone not cooperating with them and who isnt scared. I had 2 possibly 3 different incubuses I was dealing with at one point. They left when I wasnt willing to have sex with them anymore and knew I wasnt scared of them). Either way.. my best advice is not to be scared..

Im so glad your husband didnt start shooting. I hope he has a good think about his action.. as you CAN NOT shoot one of these beings (its body isnt physical thou it can feel physical to you). The being would not have been afraid of the gun as such but more so choose to disappear as these are so weak that they dont like confrontation and your hubby was doing just that to it. If he ordered it to leave or went at it to punch it.. it probably would of fled too. (thou it isnt physical your husband throwing a punch at it.. the being will actually feel that punch if it impacts it even if your hubbies hand goes throu it).

If you have more issues post again as Im used to doing house cleanings and also quite capable in this area and can advise you more. (I wont give you any more info as what ive given here already may be as much as you need to get rid of these WEAK demon beings).

Another thing you may like to do is to just before you go to sleep.. ask for protection (in whatever faith you are) and then imagine DIVINE white light coming down from above and surrounding both you and your husband.. then imagine this filling your bedroom..allow yourself to feel protected in the divine light. This over time can make up a quite strong energy shield against things esp energy beings but also may be enough to keep them at bay from when you start doing this
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Mercy

Postby Mercy » 18 Apr 2013 17:28

Thank you, Mike and Taunia, for listening to my story and replying to my inquiry and offering advice and empathy. It is much appreciated. Taunia, your experience and insight is very valuable to hear and I thank your for sharing it with me. I am somewhat relieved to hear this figure is a weak one (thank God). I wasn't sure if it was there to help me from whatever was lying on my back or if it was the thing causing my angst. I asked my husband if he felt anything dark or evil when he saw it, or whether it felt positive or neutral. Interestingly, he said he sensed no evil but that it seemed neutral. That's why I wonder if it played a different role from the strange sensation I felt. And what was with it waving its hand? My husband was confused by that as well. He truly thought it was someone--a real person--in our room, possibly our eldest who is 17, trying not to wake me up. But when he realized it wasn't (way too tall, bigger in stature, and that it was wearing a hooded cloak concealing its face) that was when he was going for the gun. It wasn't until it disappeared that my husband thought he'd been hallucinating. I did call the priest at our church (I am Catholic, but not a regular church-goer) to inquire whether he did home blessings. He is out of town, which is why I did the blessings myself. I am sort of afraid to tell him (if he calls back) what happened for fear of being labeled a weirdo or druggie or something (I am neither). I did ask my doctor about it yesterday during an appointment to get medicines to help me sleep and subdue my cough. He seemed uncomfortable talking about it and seemed to think it was classic SP with lucid dreaming. As for why my husband saw the thing and not me, he had no explanation. Not like I expected him to. That's why I am seeking input from those on a site like this, where I may get more open minded responses. Taunia I have been praying each night, asking God to bless our home and keep us safe and protected from all negative things. I have our rosary and medals of the saints hanging on our bedside table lamps (my housekeeper must think we are sudden born-again Christians!). So far, so good. I had a better night's sleep last night (thanks to the meds). So this may be a dumb question but am I psychic (slightly) now because of this? Or was it random due to sleep deprivation from my illness? Thanks for the tips on staying calm and projecting love. I will try to remember that if I ever need it. What is so very frustrating, is that I have ALWAYS wanted a visitation experience from my deceased father (now 10 years gone). I have prayed to him, asking him to visit me and talk to me, which he has done in my dreams. But I never would have predicted a whacko evil entity would visit me instead!! How frustrating!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Apr 2013 01:05

Mercy wrote: I wasn't sure if it was there to help me from whatever was lying on my back or if it was the thing causing my angst. I asked my husband if he felt anything dark or evil when he saw it, or whether it felt positive or neutral. Interestingly, he said he sensed no evil but that it seemed neutral.

Be aware that many people can not sense the negativity of other beings and the beings themselves can sometimes block their own energy from being felt. That is why so many people can be tricked by these things. The love test (projecting love their way or divine energies).. can soon help one to know if the other being was trying to fool one.

Im myself arent Christian but one time had this beautiful goddess being appear by my doorway. She didnt feel negative or evil at all.. thou i have some experience with this stuff I was almost fooled. Due to my knowledge on this stuff I tested her anyway (out of routine) and was shocked when the image of her when the love energy hit her changed completely.. she turned into a very ugly hag looking being who I then very quickly got rid of.

That's why I wonder if it played a different role from the strange sensation I felt. And what was with it waving its hand?

the hand waving thing. Was it done just off of your body eg within about 45 cms from your body or closer? Most beings when they do something to someones auric field (be it bad or good) will work in that space with their hands as its where the aura and other parts of the energy system which affect your physical body are.

I work in the same way when Im doing healing on the aura and body chakras ... a wave of my hand in that area just outside of the body can be done for several reasons.. my hand can be being used to withdraw energy out (in my case if I'd been pulling out negative energy.. in a bad being thou he may be pulling out good life force energy).. or a wave of the hand could be using to brush off (like a back and forth motion or a circular motion) negative energy or a wave of the hand could be used to project energy.. nice energy or negative energy.

I dont think that being was waving to another but rather doing something there to you, messing with your energy in some way.

But when he realized it wasn't (way too tall, bigger in stature, and that it was wearing a hooded cloak concealing its face) that was when he was going for the gun.

Beware of any being which is wearing a hooded clock in which you cant see their face and eyes or a cloak which is dark in colour. They hide their faces often for reasons (it probably had glowing red eyes or eyes that if you had seen you would of looked soulness or very evil.. hence the cloak. Its the cloak and the fact it kept its face covered and didnt want its eyes to be seen which tells me it was negative in its nature.

Im not sure if sleeping drugs are a good thing in this situation..yes they will help you sleep better but if that being is still around.. they could block your perception of it and hence leaving it free to do whatever it wants without any chance of being noticed. Holy water and some prayers and believing in your God is a far better way thing to do and can fix this situation for you, giving you the power to overcome it.

So this may be a dumb question but am I psychic (slightly) now because of this? Or was it random due to sleep deprivation from my illness?

Its hard to say.. thou its probably just a once of thing but may not be. I no doubt if you were sleep deprived it helped to open you up to this stuff and what is out there but be aware that if you were aware or not.. that being would of still of being doing things to you (could even possibly extend your sickness). So ask yourself.. would you rather be aware of what is being done to you so you can do something about it (protect yourself with some prayers and good energy).. or not. Once someone has experienced this stuff one, it is easier to experince it again (thou many do have only once of experience).

I personally dont believe that anything happens without a reason so believe this was supposed to happen to you both (if this had only happened to one of you.. you would of been able to brush it off..but it happened to both of you so that isnt being allowed to happen). You were supposed to get this awareness.. why thou, I cant say. It may be nothin more then to just make you more aware of the world you live in and increase your faith in your God. Only the higher power knows.

With time.. this could work two ways.. you will both switch off of your experience due to denial and put it down to a mutual hallunication (that is what my christain sister did when she experienced the entity we experienced while on holiday, after a few months she had managed to convince herself it was mutual hallunication but recently after many many years of her denial of it. She spontanously came across a book which had a picture of the being we saw, so she's back to believing it again).. or you can continue living in a slightly more aware way of the world we all are living in and that there is more to reality then usually mets the eye (the bible talks about angels and demons.. its just you experienced one for yourself). Dont forget..this other stuff has ALWAYS been here interfering with humanity.. the only difference is you are now more aware. So dont be afraid.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Mercy

Postby Mercy » 22 Apr 2013 00:23

Taunia--- Thank you. :D

Return to “Paranormal Activity”