Like waking up in hell

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
Blank Canvas

Like waking up in hell

Postby Blank Canvas » 17 Apr 2013 21:25

its happend a few times, after awaking from a deep sleep, i dont kno who i am where i am wot is goin on, literally lyk the end of my world, i can only explain it as fear, sadness, confusion and grief all in 1 emotion, to explain it it 1 word it would be Hell, it lasts a short time then i gradually come back to reality and the 1st thing i think of wen i come too is my family and freinds which makes me happy again, because i thought i was lost, but i found my way back by thinkin of them, wot the hell?? no pun intended

Je-Je

Re: Like waking up in hell

Postby Je-Je » 18 Apr 2013 12:52

Blank Canvas wrote:its happend a few times, after awaking from a deep sleep, i dont kno who i am where i am wot is goin on, literally lyk the end of my world, i can only explain it as fear, sadness, confusion and grief all in 1 emotion, to explain it it 1 word it would be Hell, it lasts a short time then i gradually come back to reality and the 1st thing i think of wen i come too is my family and freinds which makes me happy again, because i thought i was lost, but i found my way back by thinkin of them, wot the hell?? no pun intended

Maybe you are still feeling sleepy.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

oliverclay

Re: Like waking up in hell

Postby oliverclay » 22 Apr 2013 06:59

If there was fire and lots of smell then surely it’s like a hell, it is effect of lucid dreaming.

Return to “Sleep Disorders”