Lucid Adventures..

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
phrank

Lucid Adventures..

Postby phrank » 01 Jul 2012 11:20

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've been looking for a forum like this for quite some time to talk about lucid dreams....I used to have them more often when I was younger, and now it seems I only have them once in a great while. Most of the time when i do have them I end up flying. They never last that long because I get so excited that I am self aware in the dream that I end up waking up.

This one lucid dream will always stick with me and it scared the hell out of me. The dream started out with me laying in bed and it was daylight. I over heard my mom and brother having a discussion about something that i can no longer remember. I suddenly felt my body rock back and forth as if i was on one of those sea saws. I then felt my body rock to much forward and had the sensation i was going to fall over forward. As I was falling over thats the point where I became lucid. The room became pitch black and i was floating along side my bed at bed hight level facing down. As i was floating there I could hear this high pitch noise rushing by my ears. I t was so loud. I was swinging my arms and screaming out in horror, "holy sh*t I'm dead, somebody wake me up!!!". I felt my body slowly floating down to the bed room floor. Before I reached the bottom I woke up. My room was pitch dark as it was evening hours and then i looked up in the corner up my room, (ceiling corner), and I saw this white fading light.I was so scared i got up and walking around for a bit in the house. I was afraid to go back to bed.

My last lucid dream was about 2 months ago. I went flying in the dream. You would think for a guy to achieve lucidity in a dream and have the ability to control the dream, you think I would have sex dreams with anyone i want to. But NOPE! I prefer to go flying...Its so amazing, i feel so free and alive and so peaceful. I hate waking up from those...I wish i could have lucid dreams every night...

Worldenterer1

Re: Lucid Adventures..

Postby Worldenterer1 » 01 Jul 2012 21:27

phrank wrote:I prefer to go flying...Its so amazing, i feel so free and alive and so peaceful. I hate waking up from those...I wish i could have lucid dreams every night...

I completely agree.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Blank Canvas

Postby Blank Canvas » 17 Apr 2013 23:15

Why Have Sex When U Can Fly? We Can Have Sex In this Reality, We Cant Fly Tho ha.. But I Agree, I Now Know What Its Like To Fly And Its The Best, And If I Want A Change Of Scenery I teleport to The Next Dreamscape..

galastrato

Postby galastrato » 18 Apr 2013 04:10

I feel so good on these forums, so many likeminded people.. So true about flying, what can be more amazing?? I myself haven't had a LD yet, but recall one dream in which I was hovering in my apartment, oh my god.. I can remember how happy I was, that felt better than anything I have experiences before or after..

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 18 Apr 2013 13:16

galastrato wrote:I feel so good on these forums, so many likeminded people.. So true about flying, what can be more amazing?? I myself haven't had a LD yet, but recall one dream in which I was hovering in my apartment, oh my god.. I can remember how happy I was, that felt better than anything I have experiences before or after..

I wish you to get your first lucid dream
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Apr 2013 14:04

The dream which scared you..sounds like an astral projection...
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 18 Apr 2013 14:36

It does sound like astral projection. I wish I could do that...
But luckily at least I can lucid dream and I lucid dream every night :)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”