I want to see a Dragon!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LucidLink

I want to see a Dragon!

Postby LucidLink » 15 Apr 2013 13:48

Hi everybody, so yesterday a close friend of mine said I'm trying things that are "too complicated for a beginner lucid dreamer like you", he then also said "if I was lucid dreaming? I would try something cool like flying a dragon through space. Now if you did that I'd be jealous!" To which I replied, I would of course try that exact thing tonight then. (I lucid dream every night), so last night when the lucid dream came, I went outside and yelled I want to see a dragon! When I checked the skies to see my results, I was struck by fear! High in the air was a very very very large dragon soaring through the sky. He was huge and very real, and it scared me! An unexpected result, I note, because I defienatly did not expect to fear my dragon, my plan was ride it to space. But when I saw it? I was struck by fear. I had never seen a dragon before, outside of video games, and needless to say seeing a very real one in the sky was quite the experience. But then something weird happened, when the dragon came down to land, it was no longer the giant dragon I feared, but something alot more like those Chinese dragon suits that several people wear at once and dance in. Which of course was alot smaller and not scary at all, so I got on and we flew!

It's funny what happened thoough, I believe because I asked for a dragon, I got the best dragon I could get. The awareness behind the dream did a great job with the dragon, too great even, because when I saw it I unexpectedly became scared! Then I feel to correct this, the awareness behind the dream changed it something that still was a dragon, only not scary or even real. Which makes sense because the "real" dragon was just too scary for me.

Which goes to show the power, craativity, and protectiveness of the awareness behind the dream! :) I find creating things myself isn't even worth it now, if I want something created, I ask the guy who does it best ;) the awareness behind the dream! And it always does a far better job then I could do. And it's always easy, as simple as asking for what I want to see!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

XperienceD

Re: I want to see a Dragon!

Postby XperienceD » 16 Apr 2013 01:45

LucidLink wrote: I find creating things myself isn't even worth it now, if I want something created, I ask the guy who does it best ;) the awareness behind the dream! And it always does a far better job then I could do. And it's always easy, as simple as asking for what I want to see!

Nice LD...I for example..when I want to get into my car and im far from it, I whistle and wait for my car to drive itself to me. ;)

mia

Postby mia » 16 Apr 2013 02:48

LucidLink; I envy your lucid dreams every night. My last was on April 6th; too long ago!

Fabulous dream by the way; love how you are exploring. Love how you are addressing the awareness behind the dream too.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 18 Apr 2013 14:45

XperienceD wrote:
LucidLink wrote: I find creating things myself isn't even worth it now, if I want something created, I ask the guy who does it best ;) the awareness behind the dream! And it always does a far better job then I could do. And it's always easy, as simple as asking for what I want to see!

Nice LD...I for example..when I want to get into my car and im far from it, I whistle and wait for my car to drive itself to me. ;)

That is cool :) I never thought of even using a car in lucid dreams though..after all there is no real need for one haha!

And mia, thank you. It's always the most interesting thing for me to do. It's so fascinating, and the awareness is amazing in potential compared to me alone. It created a completely unique giant and very real dragon effortlessly in seconds. All I had to do was to ask! I'm curios about other people's experiences with the awareness behind the dream but nobody seems to have any..

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”