I can't fly to space...advice needed.

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
boardsenseless

Re: I can't fly to space...advice needed.

Postby boardsenseless » 22 Jan 2013 13:34

I have many problems with my lucid dreams, finding people to talk to being the biggest problem. I have also had various issues with flying but I have had a couple of experiences with flying through space which came very easily to me.

The first time it happened I became lucid and then just decided I wanted to fly up, so I looked at the clouds and just said

"Take me to space!"

Or words to that effect, I think I repeated it a couple of times and then I flew up, I just concentrated on my destination and soon found myself ascending through the clouds, through the startosphere and into space, I could see stars but was moving very quickly. The ascent only finished when I went up through an airlock and found myself floating through the corridor of a deserted space station.

The second was a bit different. I was having a lucid dream in some place I can't describe when, out frustration with the dullness of my environment I simply said.

"Fuck this I'm leaving!"

I heard a voice in my head saying "You can't" but I refused to listen to it and I just focussed on leaving and going soemwhere els. Before I knew it I was flying through space at the speed of light, but I was flying down, like I was falling or diving. The voice in my head kept saying things like "Stop you're going to get killed!" Or "What are you doing? You can't do this!"

I just said "relax it's a dream" and soon I could see a planet beneath me so I kept flying/diving, picking up speed and as I approached the ground this thought popped into my head "I hope I get a soft landing". I dived straght into a body of water, where I encountered some underwater 'worm men' but woke up before I got a chance to converse with them.

Cool huh?

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 12 Feb 2013 22:57

Two words: Space ship 8-)
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Feb 2013 09:12

cool LD boredsenseless. Thanks. I enjoyed reading it. :D . Very good example of what people can do if they maintain a full lucidity level in their dream that they are dreaming and hence not let other things get in the way of that (or fears).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

boardsenseless

Postby boardsenseless » 19 Apr 2013 10:14

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have had some really cool experiences and some really long dreams but I still have trouble interacting with Dream Characters. My goal is to meet spirit guides and find my "Higher Self" or "Central Energy" but I seem a long way off from that right now. I would also love to visit the Akashic Records, I have heard a lot about this place but, again, I think I'm a long way off from that right now.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 19 Apr 2013 19:14

boardsenseless wrote:I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have had some really cool experiences and some really long dreams but I still have trouble interacting with Dream Characters. My goal is to meet spirit guides and find my "Higher Self" or "Central Energy" but I seem a long way off from that right now. I would also love to visit the Akashic Records, I have heard a lot about this place but, again, I think I'm a long way off from that right now.

You are only as far off as you make yourself! Visiting the akashic records is as simple as creating a tv to veiw your past lives like movies in ;)

And about that LD, I can't help think you visited the same aliens that visited the Dogan tribe on earth. You should share that lucid dream in the share your lucid dream section it sounds very very interesting according to my beliefs.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”