Spectacular music to help with Lucid Dreaming!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

How did this song work for your lucid dreaming?

Worked
33%
On the Brink
33%
Didn't Work
33%

Total votes: 3

FOGHoly

Spectacular music to help with Lucid Dreaming!

Postby FOGHoly » 16 Apr 2013 05:13

I'd been attempting lucid dreaming for long time now, and when I found this techno trance song on the Internet, I was absolutely BLOWN away by the connection that this song has towards lucid dreaming (relaxation, power, creativity), plus the pictures in this video are amazing dreamscapes. Against all odds, I had my first lucid dream that night. I've shared this song with some other lucid dreamers of mine, and they all said that they had a lucid dream at least once a week because of this song! The remix is just as good too when it comes to helping with lucid dreaming so I'll paste the link to both here. I wouldn't suggest listening to the song AS you fall asleep, but maybe a couple of minutes before, just to get the tune imprinted in your head. I've used the tune for auditory visualization, which helped me very well with a WILD. This song may not work for everyone, but if it worked for all of my friends, then it is almost guaranteed to work for you! :D

Song: "Rave Techno" a.k.a. "Inside You" by DJ Mangoo

Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-0-rI2H200
Remix by CreaperX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-hURpmShs
"You expect what you dream. You dream what you expect."
-FOG Holy

Ninga_Unicorn

Re: Spectacular music to help with Lucid Dreaming!

Postby Ninga_Unicorn » 17 Apr 2013 20:57

Ok, so, me being the stupid slow person, i'm going to ask this. So, you DON'T suggest listening to this when we are trying to go to sleep, but before? And another question unrelated to me being stupid, I looked up the song and am listening to it, says part 1,2,&3. We listen to part 2 and 3 before sleeping, right? Thanks for putting up with me! :)
A good friend is a person who thinks your a good egg, even thought he knows your slightly cracked. -Bernard Meltzer

neverlandjulia

Postby neverlandjulia » 17 Apr 2013 21:49

I listened to the first link you put there, but it's so fast pace, no way I'm gonna fall asleep to this. So I listened it in the evening, but the only thing that happened was I couldn't sleep until 3 a.m. :P not sure if because of that or some other reason.

FOGHoly

Postby FOGHoly » 18 Apr 2013 04:27

Ninga_Unicorn wrote:Ok, so, me being the stupid slow person, i'm going to ask this. So, you DON'T suggest listening to this when we are trying to go to sleep, but before? And another question unrelated to me being stupid, I looked up the song and am listening to it, says part 1,2,&3. We listen to part 2 and 3 before sleeping, right? Thanks for putting up with me! :)

Yeah, there's no way you could fall asleep with this fast-paced music if you chose to, unless you got EXTREMELY lucky ;) . You can listen to the whole song if you wish, or from my opinion, parts 2 & 3. They are the more uplifting and creative parts compared to the first. Listen to this before bedtime or QUIETLY if you are waking up to perform a WILD. It needs to be imprinted in your mind if you want it to work effectively.

TIP: While you're listening to this song at a not-too-loud volume, try to set a lucid dream intention. This music is very helpful at keeping focused on dreamy thoughts.

I hope my advice helped you out. Good luck! :D
-FOG Holy

FOGHoly

Postby FOGHoly » 18 Apr 2013 04:33

neverlandjulia wrote:I listened to the first link you put there, but it's so fast pace, no way I'm gonna fall asleep to this. So I listened it in the evening, but the only thing that happened was I couldn't sleep until 3 a.m. :P not sure if because of that or some other reason.

If you listen to it full blast, of course it's going to be VERY distracting ;) . Keep it at a reasonable, quiet volume so you can start thinking about your lucid dream intention. Do not listen to this AS you fall asleep, because it will keep you awake. The point is for the music to be imprinted on your mind for later by listening to it a few minutes to half and hour before bed. If you want to listen to it while waking up at night before performing a WILD, make sure it is quiet. This will keep your chances of becoming lucid very good ;) . Good luck!

Oh, and a question: When exactly did you get into bed on that night you said you couldn't fall asleep until 3am?
-FOG Holy

neverlandjulia

Postby neverlandjulia » 18 Apr 2013 09:35

I went to sleep at around 1.30 so basically I was lying in bed for 1.5 hour... but still, I don't know if it's just because of the music. Anyway, I can't listen to so fast paced songs earlier than an hour before going to sleep, I hope it still counts...

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 20 Apr 2013 19:32

Just gave me more vivid and consistent (logical) dreams. Maybe if I had better recall it would have worked!
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

neverlandjulia

Postby neverlandjulia » 20 Apr 2013 20:40

I'm listening to it for like 3-4 days now and still no lucid dream. Shame cause I thought it might help, and I'm still waiting for my third one in my entire life...

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 20 Apr 2013 22:54

neverlandjulia wrote:I'm listening to it for like 3-4 days now and still no lucid dream. Shame cause I thought it might help, and I'm still waiting for my third one in my entire life...

still working for my second lol
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

FOGHoly

Postby FOGHoly » 21 Apr 2013 00:52

neverlandjulia wrote:I'm listening to it for like 3-4 days now and still no lucid dream. Shame cause I thought it might help, and I'm still waiting for my third one in my entire life...

Well, maybe you're just not the right person for this song. :cry:

Keep trying if you wish, but maybe it's just the fact that all people are different...
Thanks for your feedback, though! ;)
-FOG Holy

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”