I need help remebering my dreams

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
bigdawood

I need help remebering my dreams

Postby bigdawood » 21 Apr 2013 12:20

My dream recall is really bad i try my best to remember but fail ... i always forget to wake up in the morning and not move , i always move i keep forgetting.. i keep a dream journal half of them are not written because i didnt remember ,please somone tell me what i can do to remember my dreams better , i also take vitamin b-6 and still Nothing , i feel like i will never get a lucid dream.

Summerlander

Re: I need help remebering my dreams

Postby Summerlander » 21 Apr 2013 12:47

Take it easy. Get into thr habit of questioning your reality during the day and test it. Then, before bedtime remind yourself to remember dreams and think of how nice it would be. In the morning, if you remember very little, even if it's just an impression of a face or a setting but no plot, write it down. Don't worry if you move in the morning. Just relax and take a minute to think about what happened while you were sleeping.

If you only have one word in your journal, not to worry. It's a step. From here you can either employ the MILD technique or the WILD/OBE-exit method. The latter relies less on memory and more on maintaining consciousness as the body falls asleep again.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 22 Apr 2013 08:06

Simple, your sub work for you, so if you ask your sub to make you remember your dream it will.

I read a lot of book on subconscious and i know all the secret and how to use it to our adventage.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Apr 2013 00:49

if you wake up not remembering a dream.. write in your journal how you felt on awakiening...
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

bigdawood

Postby bigdawood » 24 Apr 2013 21:45

Je-Je wrote:Simple, your sub work for you, so if you ask your sub to make you remember your dream it will.

I read a lot of book on subconscious and i know all the secret and how to use it to our adventage.

what books please list some good ones i can buy please!

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 25 Apr 2013 08:56

I go to sleep early, it makes it easier to remember my dreams. Otherwise I am stuck with vague impressions and can't remember anything. I write down at least one dream almost every night. And if I can't remember properly, I'll just write the bits down that I did recall.
Though I actually prefer storing the dreams in my long-term memory. My writing is shoddy :lol:
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

Return to “For Beginners”