A small mysterious suitcase....

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
dreamworld777

A small mysterious suitcase....

Postby dreamworld777 » 19 Apr 2013 23:34

I dreamed that I was sitting outside on the ground outside of the old factory where my Mom used to work when I was a child(it is no longer there in real life).As I sat there,I noticed a small suitcase laying on the ground a little ways in front of me.It caught my eye because it was the prettiest aqua pastel color and it looked like it was from the 1950's,it looked very retro or old fashioned.I reached over to grab the suitcase,which was small like a boarding suitcase,and I noticed that it was moving around as if something were inside of it that was moving and shaking it.
I slid the suitcase over near me and put it in the grass beside me and put my hand on top of it to see if I could feel movement inside.I remember thinking,"I have finally found something lucky for me..I found this!!" I could hear 3 people walking toward me on the sidewalk and I wondered if they were going to try to take the suitcase from me,but they didn't,they just continued to walk by...
I was afraid to open it so I just sat and stared at it for a few minutes but I was so anxious to see what was inside of this old suitcase.The more I stared at it I began to realize that it wasn't that pretty aqua color anymore.Now it was dark colors with dark designs all over it and in the right top corner it had a picture of what looked like some sort of evil looking ram/bull with huge horns on it's head...I thought "this represents the devil" and became very nervous about the suitcase but knew I was running out of time and had to make a decision to open the suitcase or not.
Finally,I reached down and opened the clasps on the suitcase and just as opened it a black square paper of some sort came flying out of the box and into the sky...I just watched it fly into the sky wondering what it was but it was gone,just like that.....the dream ended here and I woke up.

Seemed like such a strange dream to me...any ideas or thoughts??

LucidLink

Re: A small mysterious suitcase....

Postby LucidLink » 20 Apr 2013 14:51

This dream is very interesting!! It perplexes me though on what it all means..so the best I can say is interesting dream and thanks for sharing :) also, I hope you figure out what it means haha

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

dreamworld777

Postby dreamworld777 » 20 Apr 2013 23:37

LucidLink wrote:This dream is very interesting!! It perplexes me though on what it all means..so the best I can say is interesting dream and thanks for sharing :) also, I hope you figure out what it means haha

:lol: I am with you on this one...thank you just the same for responding.I hope someone has an idea about it too.....so now,we wait..... ;)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Apr 2013 08:50

Suitcase.. something you carry around with you hence this dream could be symbolising an old memory about something, this dream may be representing your past. .. that is further backed up by the 1950's thing representing an "old thing".

Another thing it could be.. Do you know someone who was born in the 1950's? it could be a memory (could also be a suppressed one) about someone born then. Maybe there was or still is someone in your life who was born then, who you liked at first but then the person showed their true colours and turned out to be very bad (as dreams often have our emotions intensified.. bad may be represented by evil) .

ive no idea what the square would be representing.. but black can be a colour for bad things. Maybe this dream shows you healed or confronted the past situation .. as you werent scared to open the case allowing that square to be free, and it went up into the sky. I see that as a rather healing, freeing thing.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 27 Jun 2013 12:39

In your dream there is color red which is the color of joy so something interesting will happen to you in future very shortly.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 28 Jun 2013 04:08

This reminds me of the Hellraiser comic i read, where a man in an insane asylum has a suitcase with a black glowing box. A portal to satan, this box was. The insane asylum learned the hard way...

Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Jun 2013 04:00

oliverclay wrote:In your dream there is color red which is the color of joy so something interesting will happen to you in future very shortly.

With colours.. they carry various meanings it's not just one colour means one thing. So you need to look at the other aspects in the dream too to work out what a colour may mean. Also what object it is on can also be important in telling one what the colour may mean. eg a pink handbag.. the pink is likely to be representating the feminine in this case (double symbolism for feminine) rather then representing unconditional love which pink can also symbolise. The dream symbolism will usually repeat itself in a dream in different ways.

eg red can indicate sex and passion, aggressiveness, anger, having boundless energy etc etc So the only way someone can tell what this symbol means is via looking at the other symbols too in a dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”