"Homescape" had anyone else experienced this?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Re: "Homescape" had anyone else experienced this?

Postby mia » 23 Apr 2013 23:34

A bridge sounds like an important dream symbol.

Peter; Carl Jung built a house/home that was from his 'subconscious'. He writes about it in a fascinating way in his book "Memories, Dreams, and Reflections'.
Wow; imagine if you really did build the one from your dreams. Fascinating idea!
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Postby HAGART » 24 Apr 2013 02:19

Intrepid wrote:Does anyone else frequently travel across any bridges?

I dream of bridges too. Interpretations vary and your life experience that you shared may, or may not, have anything to do with it. You would know more about that than me.

I looked up 'bridges' in a book about dream interpretation, and although I don't fully take what it says seriously, one thing I agree with is that "bridges in dreams is very common".

Now my own thoughts:
What is a bridge? What is it for?
They're not a destination place to meet somebody or hold an event. They are what you cross to get TO the event or destination that you need to get to. They are there to get from point A to point B.

And they are often treacherous in dreams. I know from experience and I bet many others have a bridge dream of there own, because I am sure this is quite common.

Ask yourself this: Where did you come from, and where are you going? What is the mood of the place you just left and the mood of the place you are going? Why is it so hard to get there?
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Apr 2013 02:21

I currently have a mine field in my dream out the back, over the fence of my last real life house. The mine field is full of emeralds and has a cave in the corner of that block. (which in real life is a house block of two different properties with houses).

I wonder if I will ever see that again in a dream. (Im currently trying to pay more attention to what is outside the houses I dream of esp if its one of my real life homes). Im going to start trying to draw a map. Maybe I should screen shot google earth and then change it to what I see.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”