My Lucidity Begins

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
RayBanCharles

My Lucidity Begins

Postby RayBanCharles » 25 Apr 2013 05:47

I just recently had a lucid dream about an hour ago, or at least I believe it to be a lucid dream. I can't remember who put the idea of asking myself a question within my dream to automatically spark my conscious into realizing that I'm dreaming... Regardless, that is what I did. I was laying in my bed, as I remember myself when I fell asleep in the first place, so with lucidity being so vivid, I believed I was awake anyway. I asked myself the question, "Who am I?" with a soft whisper and the question reverberated through my entire being; It sounded as clear as if I had whispered it in my own ear. With this reverberation, my entire being began to vibrate from my core outward like a drop of water falling into a pond sending waves throughout. I began to vibrate faster and hear sounds inside and outside of my house and I started to get anxious realizing that I might be close to an OBE; In addition, to the excitement of astral projection. Instinctively, I began deep breathing based on a prior experience where I had almost gotten out of body but was scared off by a black figure looming over me when I opened my eyes. I asked myself the question a little louder again as I continued to feel strong vibrations and my energy self tug at my physical body and snap back inside of it. The force shorted out my alarm clock as if and EMP had knocked it out. I then noticed I was laying on my side and contemplated whether that was hindering me from separating from my body. As I asked the question, immediately rolled over in bed on my back and repeated the question louder still. This was done in likeness to Goku powering up to unleash a Kamehameha wave. As I did this, I again witnessed my energy self tug to get free but snap back hard inside my physical self. Then I heard myself answer my own question saying, "You are a deity..."It echoed through the corridors of my psyche and I proceeded to wake up. It all felt soo real... (glancing over at my alarm clock still illuminating my room with a blue aura)

WHAT THE HECK DOES IT MEAN!?!?!?!?

taniaaust1

Re: My Lucidity Begins

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Apr 2013 06:27

I once had an spiritual experience asking the same question "Who am I?", I personally think its one of the most intense question we can sincerely ask. Like you.. I got answers back. iIt all made so much sense (I wondered at the time why I hadnt had clarity like that before, this was back before I was as spiritual as I are now.. more at the beginning of my spiritual journey). I got told this

"You are not your body, this is what you reside in,
You are not your thoughts, your thoughts come from you but not are you,
You are not your emotions..these are caused by your thoughts."

So I asked again "What am I?" and the reply was "You are pure essence, a divine spirit" (while I was hearing this like coming from deep within my own being.. there was such an energy of truth coming from the words too. I found it quite a very deep moving experience which really took me to a whole another level with things. Its been a very long time since I heard that, but Ive never forgot what was said).

Interesting that you got the response back that you are a deity. Have you thought much about what a deity means. That is basically the same as the response (but in different words) to what I received back. A deity is a divine being or a divine spirit one could say. Sounds like you connected to your "higher self" and got a quite universal answer. You can learn lots of things from that part of yourself.

Do consider that that alarm clock and its EMF may be hindering what you are trying to do. (my electric blanket made my insomina far worst, something I didnt realise till I stopped sleeping with it. EMFs certainly do affect our bodies and our astral bodies are even more sensitive to things).
It is quite possible to to blow up electrical items while doing things like you were (another reason why you should maybe consider moving that clock a bit further away).

As I did this, I again witnessed my energy self tug to get free but snap back hard inside my physical self.

I suggest next time you are in that state.. do a summersault with force. Ive found that works well to get out when one is only managing to get out so far and then snapping back. You should then get out and find yourself either experiencing the OBE state or a LD (if you subconsciousness is more leading things) or a combo of both.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

RayBanCharles

Re: My Lucidity Begins

Postby RayBanCharles » 25 Apr 2013 06:49

Thank you so much for your understanding. I am very new to my spiritual journey and am just waking to the truth. I realized when I got the response, " You are a deity" that it didn't trigger my ego and there was no sense of hubris what so ever. It was almost calming as if it were what I had knew all along. A self affirming question within myself if you will. Growing up in a devoutly christian background, I was always told what to believe and questions always arose in my mind but I would not challenge them. Certain phrases in the bible like "I am that I am" resonate in my mind when I think about consciousness and my higher selves whom I wish to meet. My interest in what I know now to be my path to Ascension or "Christ Consciousness" began a few months back with my interest solely on Astral Projection and I began to realize that it would be the answer to a lot of questions in my life. Therefore, I sought this out and even though I hadn't experienced it yet it has opened so many doors to figuring out who I really am and what is my divine purpose in life.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”