In your lucid dream, what do your hands look like?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
ArsiNoe

Re: In your lucid dream, what do your hands look like?

Postby ArsiNoe » 24 Apr 2013 17:50

yes, I am single and I usually have problem with relationship because I don't understand with mostly of people....I am a person, who enjoy a freedom so I prefer being single :) I'll try to find sth about symbols of fingers on the Internet, it's interesting

taniaaust1

Re: In your lucid dream, what do your hands look like?

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Apr 2013 06:12

I dont know how much is on the internet to do with fingers/hands dreaming symbolics, I myself havent seen any good info there.

Here's another one which may interest someone. If you look at your hand and your the tops of your fingers are all chopped off.. or your thumb is missing, it could mean that you are currently having trouble with "grasping" situations in your life (eg trouble coming to terms or understanding them).

Symbolism is quite logical.. just think about the sayings we have about things as they can help you to work out the meanings of the symbols. I personallly find symbolism and the way the subconsciousness speaks quite fun.. just as fun to me as LD.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”