Beginner Questions Welcome!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
galastrato

Re: Beginner Questions Welcome!

Postby galastrato » 18 Apr 2013 23:22

Thanks guys! i am sticking to the MILD right now, but what about CAT? can i use MILD-CAT to make it even more possible?

Sander

Postby Sander » 19 Apr 2013 08:29

galastrato wrote:Thanks guys! i am sticking to the MILD right now, but what about CAT? can i use MILD-CAT to make it even more possible?

i've never tried CAT, simply because it's impossible for me due to my work schedule, so i can't help you with that
Free Your Mind.

First LD: 30/08/2012 :mrgreen:

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 19 Apr 2013 11:13

Thanks tania. I did think when i was the seal thing should i do a reality check but then i thought nah then i have to move my real body, but couldve just done the reality check in dream. But what confuses me is that if i thought in my mind i would have to move my real body wouldnt that mean im awake?

Daedalus

Postby Daedalus » 19 Apr 2013 14:29

Hi there,
Unaccustomed to a Lucid forum but accustomed to Lucid Dreaming...............

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 20 Apr 2013 07:07

Daedalus wrote:Hi there,
Unaccustomed to a Lucid forum but accustomed to Lucid Dreaming...............

You use big words. I'm geussing you mean you're new here on the forum but have been lucid dreaming. Welcome :D What method do you use for lucid dreaming? I still haven't ld.... i'm half expecting to see lightning on the pplanet cocoon when i lucid dream. (people and place from a game (final fanatasy)) but if you do want to see someone will your imagination create them as the same you see them in real life or will they look the same but have all mixed personalitites and a different voice and stuff.

Daedalus

Postby Daedalus » 22 Apr 2013 13:05

What method do you use for lucid dreaming? I still haven't ld.... i'm half expecting to see lightning on the pplanet cocoon when i lucid dream. (people and place from a game (final fanatasy)) but if you do want to see someone will your imagination create them as the same you see them in real life or will they look the same but have all mixed personalitites and a different voice and stuff.

Maintain a comfortable position.
Totally relax.
Mentally unweight your body.
Visualise where you actually are.
Float off your bed and through the window. (It doesn't have to be open)
Float and fly above the surroundings and landmarks that you know.

This is my usual intro.

Yes, when you are in.....(Look for tell tale signs, something that doesn't belong, this is the trigger) and actually realise that you are in a dream, you can create any scenario you wish!
Tip: Be quick and create everything you want to do or become (It's a fine line between this state and awake) but it is truly amazing and more real than reality (if that makes any sense).

Hope this helps

Sterre Duiker

Postby Sterre Duiker » 23 Apr 2013 10:12

I remember something of me being lucid last night :D :D :D .....But I forgot what I was dreaming about :cry: :cry: :cry: How do I remember?

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 24 Apr 2013 07:33

Daedalus wrote:
Maintain a comfortable position.
Totally relax.
Mentally unweight your body.
Visualise where you actually are.
Float off your bed and through the window. (It doesn't have to be open)
Float and fly above the surroundings and landmarks that you know.

Yeah i used an mp3 for exactly what you explained. I did this a while ago, i lied in bed and the narrator of the mp3 gave me instructions and i became VERY relaxed. I felt like i was no longer part of my body about to sleep any time, but i kept realizing i was still awak which kinda made me lose the lout of body feeling. The mp3 continued and the man counted from 11-20 and said when he reaches 20 i will be in deep natural sleep. About 2 minutes after he counted to twenty i felt very very hot. I dont't know if it was becuase when i went to bed i was really cold and put heaps of blankets on but i was in bed for about half an hour. I used the mp3 twice and both times i became very hot. ALso, i felt like i was going to fall asleep but i never did. And i didn't really see hypnagogic imagery

Sander

Postby Sander » 25 Apr 2013 09:32

Something freakishly weird happened today!! I dreamt that we were at the old house of my grandfather who passed away several years ago and that we went to his nephew who lived next door. This morning my parents said that they're going shopping in his city and are going to pay him a visit... :|
Im not superstitious so i dont believe i'm a psychic now but still.. Weird :P

In another dream this night i became somewhat lucid too. I remember having an insect head and i was about to have sex with a girl (don't ask... :s). So we got busy and that's when i realized i was dreaming. I felt i was going to climax very fast. This always happens when i have a non-lucid sexdream, so that's how i knew. I knew i was going to wake up soon because of that but still i chose to continue.. (you know, because i was banging a gorgeous girl and all...). I was able to wake myself up before the big moment.

Yes it was a weird night...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Free Your Mind.

First LD: 30/08/2012 :mrgreen:

Sterre Duiker

Postby Sterre Duiker » 25 Apr 2013 15:59

AAARGH! Remembered me becoming lucid again! I don't remember anything else after that :x this is, like, the 3rd night in a row.

Return to “For Beginners”