Lucid Dreaming Tools

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
johnmarson

Lucid Dreaming Tools

Postby johnmarson » 24 Apr 2013 11:47

I have used several tools to help with Lucid Dreaming. I tried Holosync and Hemi-Sync. They are good CD audio tools. I recently started using an iPad App called iMindAmbiEnce which lets me build a custom session. I have had good results with it. What tool has aided in getting into a Lucid Dream state?
http://www.carbonated.tv/technology

LucidLink

Re: Lucid Dreaming Tools

Postby LucidLink » 25 Apr 2013 14:08

I find it's best to learn to LD naturally, or the things you use might become a crutch.

That being said, I use some powerful tools as well ;)
Although I use no technology, I use a wide range of supplements and one famous herb. I can lucid dream every night without these, but when I use any one of them, it can aid in more powerful journeys in my lucid dreams. It also literally gives me a 100 percent chance to lucid dream, as opposed to it normally being maybe like 85. Plus, it makes it far more likely that I OBE right into my lucid dream room, which are the most powerful lucid dreams because I am very contious of myself, my body, and my waking life memories most importantly!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”