Psychokinetic Butcher

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Summerlander

Psychokinetic Butcher

Postby Summerlander » 26 Apr 2013 15:54

Date: 23/03/2013
Method of entry: Indirect
Bedtime: 1 am
Awakening: 5 am (used the loo)
Return to bed: Shortly afterwards
Attempt: Successful
Phase experience: Psychokinetic Butcher

I had finished work at a warehouse, completely oblivious to the absurdity of this situation as in real life I work in a bookmaker shop. A Scandinavian woman that I took to be a work colleague of mine accompanied me on my way home. I remember thinking that my wife could suspect I was having an affair if she saw me with this woman, who spoke English with an accent and occasionally used Portuguese words. “You speak Portuguese, too?” - I asked. “You got me!” - she replied in a bubbly tone. I woke up and realised that she had been me all along (no wonder she used Portuguese words). On the way to the loo I promised myself that I would question the nature of my reality next time a stranger spoke to me in Portuguese.

Back in bed I decided to try entering the phase using the technique of separating from the body. Relaxing on my back, a lapse of consciousness seemed to have occurred before I came to, fully lucid, in a strange house. The place was a shambles, like a family had just moved in. A ladder led to a dark loft that aroused my curiosity. I gravitated towards the square opening on the ceiling in order to explore it. I rubbed my hands together and thought of how cool it be if my bedroom was in that loft. Suddenly, the dark and empty loft had turned into a bedroom with curtain-covered windows seeping crepuscular light. The cuspidal ceiling above me adumbrated the roof, and, astonishingly, a massive bed supported me and practically covered the entire floor. I felt excited about the manifestation of an ideal bed, large enough to roll around on it many times over.

As I bounced on the mattress I remembered something from waking life: recently, a few houses in my area have been broken into. It occurred to me that the phase state might be used for andragogical purposes such as rehearsing appropriate action in the event of a burglary. So there I was, in that lucid dream room, expecting the house to be burgled at any moment as I approached a balcony. For a bedroom in the loft the ground outside was incongruously high and I caught two adolescent boys jumping up and attempting to grab hold of the balcony bars. Then, they were suddenly men and I was so keen to face them that I ended up instinctively using telekinesis to levitate them into the bedroom, and, in its dark ambience, I mutilated their bodies with a blunt knife. One was killed instantly and the other was disabled with severe injuries.

Then, while I pinned the injured one on the ground, I gouged out the dead man’s left eye and kept pulling on a red thread of flesh until his cerebrovascular innards came through the skeletal socket. The severely injured accomplice screamed in horror so I took the pleasure to stuff his mouth with his dead friend’s guts. I was exhilarated with power even though gutting the burglars in such a surreal way wasn’t exactly what I had in mind in rehearsing how to deal with a break-in. After all, telekinesis cannot be used in real life to overpower interlopers. Although their entrails were quite lifelike, they were not structurally realistic. I suppose my mind could have concocted something close enough to the real thing from years of being exposed to a great deal of human anatomy pictures and even if I hadn’t been exposed to that kind of material in my life I suspect my mind would have created something convincing from imagination. My hands were covered in blood and I wondered if I had experienced the same elation as some psychotic killers do or something similar.

When I looked up and out through the balcony railing, I discovered an old man sitting in a restaurant across the road, staring disapprovingly at me from behind a pane of glass. He raised a hand and telekinetically caused a lamppost to break away from the concrete pavement just outside the restaurant. Then, a swift gesture on his part set the object in motion towards me. I gesticulated in an attempt to mitigate the old man’s control over the airborne lamppost and the object ended up crashing in the middle of the road. This had not been foreseen. Something impossible had happened in the phase which required me to use unconventional means to deal with it. Using telekinesis, I forced the old man to smash through the window and all it took was a gesture to make him ascend through the air and splat on the pavement below.

In the real world it goes without saying that I would not be able to deal with a witness to my crime in such a way. Indeed, my actions in the phase had already defeated the purpose of learning to realistically handle a mundane situation such as a break-in. What sparked my behaviour might have been the temptation that comes with finding oneself in a scenario of absolute power. Indeed, I felt drunk with power and the old wizard had proved to be no ordinary witness. The course of events in the phase gave me a profound sense of elation that egged me on to unleash my powers in a destructive way. I was the apex of that dream world, the master endowed with consummate power, and I wanted to express that. I began to gesture with my hands and supernatural winds swept people off the streets. Even a bus got caught up in my magical gust and it went flying to crash afar. And there I stood, on that balcony, summoning and playing with the wind, like a homicidal god, until I woke up at dawn.

The phase = Lucid Dreaming / Out-of-Body Experiences
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LucidLink

Re: Psychokinetic Butcher

Postby LucidLink » 26 Apr 2013 18:45

The world have mercy if you ever somehow gain powers haha! Powerful lucid dream though, despite your somewhat questionable use with it;p

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 26 Apr 2013 22:48

I must say that I let my emotions get the better of me in this one. I enjoyed killing, overpowering, and destroying. I think if I had powers in real life I would probably end up going on a murdering spree. It wouldn't be pretty.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

mia

Postby mia » 27 Apr 2013 02:25

Oh my goodness Summerlander! :shock:
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 27 Apr 2013 13:03

I know. It sounds evil. I guess I'd have to do my best to empathise. But no empathy was felt in the lucid dream. Understandably, we don't feel the need for ethical behaviour in lucid dreams.

I guess I'd have to steer clear of thoughts like "we're nothing but stardust" or "everyone dies in the end". Certain modes of thinking can justify certain actions in one's mind which are seen as unorthodox by others.

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Apr 2013 06:54

Great example why we dont get born with super human powers!! :shock:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 30 Apr 2013 09:21

Lol!

Well, Darwinian selection aside, you could say that again. We cause enough damage with the high-tech weapons that we've invented (not to mention atomic bombs).

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”