Getting weird visions...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Teh_Fuhrer

Getting weird visions...

Postby Teh_Fuhrer » 31 Aug 2011 07:58

Im trying to do a WILD and its reached a point where i can stay up for longer without drifting off to sleep. I havint gotten sleep paralysis yet, (which is kinda a good thing i think) but uselly after about 30mins of deep relaxation i start to get visions of me somewhere else, like i imagined that i was falling (helps me to relax) and eventually from blackness a whole location appears before my eyes, (very vivid by the way) but it only lasted about 1 or 2 seconds before i started to get excited, and the location disappears. It seems that my body completely ignores SP and goes straight to dreaming.

By the way this happened at about late morning. after doing a WBTB

Can anyone explain this

JustMe0

Re: Getting weird visions...

Postby JustMe0 » 01 Sep 2011 17:56

You could be dreaming.
btw the SP, you might've had it without knowing. Sometimes, it's not as dramatic as it can be (vibrations, feeling like there's someone else in the room :shock: , etc).

Teh_Fuhrer

Postby Teh_Fuhrer » 02 Sep 2011 06:32

JustMe0 wrote:You could be dreaming.
btw the SP, you might've had it without knowing. Sometimes, it's not as dramatic as it can be (vibrations, feeling like there's someone else in the room :shock: , etc).

Well the SP part must be very subtle because I don't even notice it...

Whale

Postby Whale » 02 Sep 2011 08:00

Ah SP, i get that alot when waking from dreams, somtimes i feel normal, but i just cant move. somtimes, i get hallucenations that freak me out. Like one was a women chanting somthing O_O. Or a funny one was a pirate kicking down my bedroom door holding my dog and screaming "I got the source!" Then he dissapeared and my door was back up like nothing even happened. I would of been laughing my *** off, but i was still in SP and could not move.

Return to “For Beginners”