Zombie Apocalypse!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
jazzy_turnip

Zombie Apocalypse!

Postby jazzy_turnip » 27 Apr 2013 11:44

I found my dream really exciting, whimsical and surprisingly easy to remember, so I'm going to share it with you!
I am at school, taking a plate of food to my teacher with my friend alongside. My teacher is talking a group of dazed looking people, saying that the medicine is upstairs, but it's too late. (I realise when awoken that these people have been infected, and are becoming zombies.)
Suddenly my teacher and I run away; being chased by a group of zombies.
I run across the oval and jump up into tiny air vent which the zombie's cannot get into.
When I get out of the air vent I am in a beautiful seaside town, I run up a hilly road.
I have no idea how my teacher got out, but she pulls up beside me in a small red car with three other students, I get in, but an old lady zombie puts her arm through the car window. She touches me, but luckily I don't get infected.
We drive on and stop infront of the town hall, which has a nice park outside it. My teacher runs in there, then comes running back out telling us to get up the hill and hide in the wheat storage which is above the motel. (Wheat storage above a 5 star hotel? I have a weird mind.)
We go there (Has anyone watched Young Dracula? One of my fave shows, and the boy I will mention is actually Vladimir from YD) and jump into these big piles of growing wheat stuff. (lol) I see people happily bouncing and playing on them, living life up because they know that soon they'll be zombies.
We are told that we only have enough supplies for one person. A boy (Vladimir) who will go off into the safe country and survive until the zombie plague is over. I lay down on my wheat a little bit scared.
Then the scene changes and I see the boy walking on a farm holding his backpack.
(The end.) :lol:
Are dreams just a dream within a dream? -Dream Character

Summerlander

Re: Zombie Apocalypse!

Postby Summerlander » 27 Apr 2013 13:16

Nothing like reading a jazzy dream. Do you like films about zombies and vampires. This dream coulld reflect that. Also, do you think the philosophical zombie is possible in reality?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

jazzy_turnip

Postby jazzy_turnip » 28 Apr 2013 06:16

Yeh I love all that fantasy/paranormal/myth stuff. So that's probably it. Or maybe I just think my teacher is some crazy zombie hunter? Hehe

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Are dreams just a dream within a dream? -Dream Character

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Apr 2013 08:33

jazzy_turnip wrote:(Wheat storage above a 5 star hotel? I have a weird mind.)

Those two symbols go together.. both 5 star hotel and wheat storage, I'd think would be representive of abundance in this part of dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”