Stuck at Semi Lucid Dreams

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Mrpresident1

Stuck at Semi Lucid Dreams

Postby Mrpresident1 » 28 Apr 2013 20:06

I have tried a few times to lucid dream, but I had no direct results. I have had about five randomly dated dreams that were semi lucid. Most of which were probably caused by an accidental WBTB effect. I have read the WBTB article many times and now every time I wake up in the middle of the night, I think about it, and have a semi lucid dream. The past three nights I have had them, and I decided to improve my streak of luck by moving up to a full lucid dream. I usually rely on the MILD incubation and imagination because I don't have time to meditate. These techniques have helped, but the only difference between these and regular dreams is that they are in first person, (HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR ME) I have a sense of touch, I can control some of it, and I have improved vision. Very seldom do I remember to demand clarity or rub my hands, but instead start doing fun things that usually cause me to wake up or eventually be interrupted by my alarm clock. For example, last night I remember suddenly learning that I was dreaming, and looking in the mirror. I thought it was cool, so I started walking through walls and eventually making it outside to attempt flying. I started to fly. I got up about fifteen feet, but then started to sway back and forth, not being able to control my flight. Then I wake up. I want to use one and only one technique (preferably on this site) to master the skill. There are just so many techniques that I usually mix them up and get no result. I am asking what easy one technique should I use to get to the all important fully lucid dream?

taniaaust1

Re: Stuck at Semi Lucid Dreams

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Apr 2013 01:20

I am asking what easy one technique should I use to get to the all important fully lucid dream?

The thing is.. no one can tell you what the best technique "for you" is.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Mrpresident1

Postby Mrpresident1 » 30 Apr 2013 01:34

taniaaust1 wrote:
I am asking what easy one technique should I use to get to the all important fully lucid dream?

True, there is no one trick for the best dreams, but I was looking for a way for beginners that beginners can stick with that has persistent results like the MILD or DILD.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 01 May 2013 08:22

Mrpresident1 wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:

True, there is no one trick for the best dreams, but I was looking for a way for beginners that beginners can stick with that has persistent results like the MILD or DILD.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Have you ever tried the Clock Adjustment Technique?
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/cycle-adjustment-technique.html
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Mrpresident1

Postby Mrpresident1 » 02 May 2013 00:05

Good idea. I'll try it.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”