Theta binaural beats

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
galastrato

Theta binaural beats

Postby galastrato » 17 Apr 2013 22:27

Hello guys, a newbie here :P
i just wanted to discuss these sounds. so i searches "theta binaural beats" on youtube, and found this smoothly vibrating continuous sound, is it the right thing?
and when listening to it i kinda felt unease, is that normal? because i thought they are supposed to make you more relaxed, and i kinda felt worried.. :/ it's just that humming..
will that go away? or i'm just doing it wrong? and also i have no idea at what volume to listen to these.
any help will be appreciated :D

Je-Je

Re: Theta binaural beats

Postby Je-Je » 18 Apr 2013 13:25

Theta binaural beats is good for meditation.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 29 Apr 2013 17:36

galastrato wrote:Hello guys, a newbie here :P
i just wanted to discuss these sounds. so i searches "theta binaural beats" on youtube, and found this smoothly vibrating continuous sound, is it the right thing?
and when listening to it i kinda felt unease, is that normal? because i thought they are supposed to make you more relaxed, and i kinda felt worried.. :/ it's just that humming..
will that go away? or i'm just doing it wrong? and also i have no idea at what volume to listen to these.

If you don't like a certain binaural beat track, pass on it. Try something else, and be sure to stick to your feeling to what track and volume level suits you best. Don't forget to meditate and relax while using them. Also, try to search "Isochronic tones" on Youtube; these are better than binaural beats as they can be listened to without the requirement of headphones (though I always recommend you to use headphones for good measure).
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 20 Jun 2013 11:37

galastrato wrote:Hello guys, a newbie here :P

Does these sounds help you.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”