The law of attraction

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Je-Je

The law of attraction

Postby Je-Je » 26 Apr 2013 16:39

Who use the law of attraction???? :?: :?:

Me i use a lot, its one of the best method with which i succeed and get everythings i want in life.

The law of attraction is to convince your subconscious that you already have it into your hands.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

LucidLink

Re: The law of attraction

Postby LucidLink » 27 Apr 2013 01:19

Ah yes, funny how lucid dreamers come to understand this even though it itself has nothing to do with lucid dreaming.

I practice it :) I create my reality, manifesting what I want both in waking life and dreaming life ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 27 Apr 2013 07:33

Thanks for the reply LucidLink.

For me i have use it for a girl. One day i fell in love with a beautifull girl, at that time i was too shy to talk to a girl. And then i discover the law of attraction, i have convince my subconscious that the girl love me and will be my girlfriend. One day she invited me(a stranger for her) on facebook, i was suprise. Then we started to talk(not on FB, but in real life), and another day she told me that she fell in love me.

See, my subconscious works for me and not against me, be peacefull.
I have a lot of projet that i always wanted to have in real life.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 29 Apr 2013 07:35

LucidLink wrote:Ah yes, funny how lucid dreamers come to understand this even though it itself has nothing to do with lucid dreaming.

I practice it :) I create my reality, manifesting what I want both in waking life and dreaming life ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

LucidLink, have you watch something on the law of attraction or a film??????

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 29 Apr 2013 11:20

Hi jeje. I'm using my phone to post and I think I added you as a "foe" by accident. I'm not sure. I did press the "back" option in order to cancel it. Now, my question: do you think the law of attraction had something to do with it or was it a random event?

To expound upon the question, are we supposed to be enemies for a better cosmological outcome or was my little mistake an insignificance in the order of things? And whatever conclusion you arrive at, with which criterion do you decide what's what?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 29 Apr 2013 18:58

Summerlander wrote:Hi jeje. I'm using my phone to post and I think I added you as a "foe" by accident. I'm not sure. I did press the "back" option in order to cancel it. Now, my question: do you think the law of attraction had something to do with it or was it a random event?

To expound upon the question, are we supposed to be enemies for a better cosmological outcome or was my little mistake an insignificance in the order of things? And whatever conclusion you arrive at, with which criterion do you decide what's what?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Good question Summerlander, even me i dont have the answer. Its "The Secret" summerlander "The Secret". ;)

mia

Postby mia » 30 Apr 2013 02:26

Hi je-je
I think I believe in this to some degree; more in the way of if you believe something you can certainly affect the outcome. Sort of the same way an athlete or musician can perform beautifully if they are confident, and how doubts will affect the performance negatively.
I know that your emotions can affect your immune system and other biological processes ( like flushing if you are embarrassed; or fear increasing the perception of pain; or a placebo contributing to a patient's speedy recovery). So who knows how far this can go. I think the hard part is truly believing.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 30 Apr 2013 05:35

Every person use this law of attraction.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Apr 2013 08:06

I was using this principle before "The Secret" came out. It does work for me and can work so powerfully it used to scare me at times. One thing thou I found very scary is often the things would end up coming to me in ways I wouldnt want.

eg I got a car (classic and in mint condition) .. car I'd been projecting out for (creating it by thinking I'd get one) given to me as a family member who suddenly thought he was going blind (it turned out he'd developed schizophrenia so thought he was never going to drive again. We didnt know that till after I already owned that car).

There was a ring I saw in a shop which I really liked but was too expensive.. later that day a stranger on the street tried to give me one looking exactly the same (this guy had the police after him and I think he was trying to get rid of the evidence of a thieft so I knocked it back..I thought it would be bad karma to take a stolen item but it was so tempting.. I almost did take it seeing it was what I'd been manifesting so it did made me wonder if I was supposed to have it). I ended up becoming quite paranoid for quite a while as it seemed that most of the things I was manifesting were coming to me in undesired ways.

There was also the uncanny thing when I first started using manifesting the things I wanted.. that I'd manifest 3 of the item often coming to me. I manifested my DVD player, I manifested my surf board (not just any surf board..mine is pink and yellow.. so girly and is called "dream weaver"!! (that manifestation has quite a weird story behind it), I manifested 3 TVs etc etc.

The most awesome thing I did with this is I decided to do a challenge doing this (this was after "the secret" came out and I'd been doing this for many years so wanted to experiement with it further). I'd read about high up spiritual people eg some yogis being able to just manifest ALL their needs.

So I decided to travel interstate taking no money with me, not even for a bus ticket once I was there and having no where to stay etc etc, with goal to just manifest my needs like the powerful yogis do. I wanted this spiritual test. I actually did it quite successfully :D

I manifested a free hotel room, free gormet meals and another extremely nice place to stay for the rest of my time and I even come home with gifts (several CDs I'd wanted), I also got a free taxi in the 4 days I was away. I was actually knocking back stuff on that trip (that is where the ring thing also happened.. and I also was offered an envelope full of money of an amount I didnt know, if I'd wanted it.. it may of been a huge amount (one of my spiritual teachers interstate offered it to the class..asking if anyone was in need of money they could put up their hand and take it) but I was thinking I was "abundant" and had no need for money so I didnt put up my hand thou I had none (so another class member got all the money.. maybe thou that teacher had wanted me to have it? or maybe he was testing me? He's telepathic so I guess he would of known that I didnt have anything).

*Note on that trip not once did I ask for anything or beg, everything given to me was giving to me via complete strangers... people on the street etc eg.. at the train station I guy starts chatting to me and in general chat to me asks "where are you going?" so I told him and he goes... oh im heading out that way too.. you can share my taxi? Then while we are in the taxi he goes.. were are you staying tonight. I go "I dont know yet" he goes, "Ive booked a hotel room but have only booked it for a quick nap for a couple of hours thou Its booked all night.. you can have it". etc etc.. My whole trip was went like this with people.

I didnt even share my hard up story of.. I have no money so have to manifest all my needs.

So yeah.. that stuff really works! I only do that stuff if I really have to thou...(as I wonder if I use my good karma by doing it.. and I'd rather just build that up.. but then maybe that in itself is a belief which is wrong but I dont want to risk it).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 30 Apr 2013 11:07

WOOOOWW taniaaust1, your testimony was great. Thanks to share, nice to know.

A lot of people dream and dream but dont see thier dream become reality. Sometime we said ''Why are some people popular and very rich whereas they dont make any effort''.

How did Justin Bieber became the most popular teen with youtube whereas there are a billion of videos of teen and people singing on youtube.
Why did the song oppa gangnam style became the most popular song in the world whereas we dont even understand the song.

All these people know the secret.

Return to “Off-Topic”