htqhejr

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
artic65

htqhejr

Postby artic65 » 27 Apr 2013 20:48

jnsdovbsdoieok
Last edited by artic65 on 02 May 2013 02:02, edited 1 time in total.

mikeg313

Re: my history of paranormality

Postby mikeg313 » 28 Apr 2013 19:25

You certainly do have quite a history just for some one so young and fortunately for others, their experiences are very few and far apart, so we are able to lead a normal day-to-day life style.
It seems like shadow creatures are creeping up more and more and this might be a sign of bad thing to come. As for your pics, you can upload them here and share them so that others can give a good explanation and opinions of them.

taniaaust1

Re: my history of paranormality

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Apr 2013 07:26

I too had weird experiences from a young age. My strangest memory is at about the age of 5 years old... things were quiet from there but at around 13 years old me and 2 of sisters (my third sister could never hear or see him) started being terrorised by a human spirit who'd haunt us every time our parents werent home (this happened for about a year). He knew as soon as they left and then scared us silly. The the point we'd all end up under the lounge hiding. (fortunately he stayed outside)

This continued till the day came when he actually did the same thing when they were home which resulted in me in hysterics on that last occassion (as I'd came to believe I was like safe from him when they were home). My mother wanted me take me to hospital to have me sedated as he'd freaked me out so much on that last time. On that last occassion out of 6 of us kids.. 4 of us heard him clear but I was the one who went to the door to answer it thinking there was truely someone at the door. I looked throu the window and he was standing there but wasnt there as soon as I opened it. (I freaked as I'd opened the door to him.. previously we'd never opened that door to him). I dont know if its coincidental but he never bothered us again after I opened that door to him.

Then I moved into a place which had a demon poltigergist (which terrorised me and visitors I had) at the age of 17 years old. I dont know why but some of us attract this stuff.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”