the out of body paralyze experience

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
crazyguitarking

the out of body paralyze experience

Postby crazyguitarking » 30 Apr 2013 19:30

I wanted to talk about this before but I will explain it shortly.
So every exam of electricity I had to study (now I don't study electricity anymore it doesn't interest me) But I was good at it I always wanted very good grades so I studied all day long and I wasn't finished yet there was a book of pure theory really boring and what I will tell you now every exam period every time it's electricity the same happened. I wake up at 4 am very sleepy to study some more pages I sleep again at 5 am. I suddely wake up and I crawl into my room dunno why. So I got a message while crawling and I took my cell phone and I said "huh" I don't have this cell phone I looked at my bed I saw myself instantly my "spirit that went out of my body" teleported in again and I knew I was sleeping I forced to wake up but my whole body was paralyzed it's awful and painly I see this as dark lucid dreaming (only the last part is technically a lucid dream) So once again this happened every time

crazyguitarking

Re: the out of body paralyze experience

Postby crazyguitarking » 30 Apr 2013 19:31

oh yes so when my spirit turned into my body again I felt the transport I felt imrisoned in m body again and I couldn't see my room anymore I could only feel the pain

Intrepid

Postby Intrepid » 01 May 2013 07:54

That's was very difficult to read. You've gotta add some punctuation. Without it, descriptions can become impossible to interpret. No offense intended.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

crazyguitarking

Postby crazyguitarking » 01 May 2013 12:03

okay I'll rewrite it when I have time

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”