Dreams of fun and weird and stuff!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
DeltaV
Posts: 122
Joined: 26 Mar 2012 18:40

Dreams of fun and weird and stuff!

Postby DeltaV » 07 Apr 2013 08:53

A thread for all interesting dreams that I get but are not lucid.

Sweet Clouds
I get the feeling that this might have been a fragment of a bigger dream, I remember something with someone telling me that auroras are reliable dream signs.
Anyhow, I was in some sort of room, with a large rectangular gap in it. Through the gap I could see a storm of clouds moving under us, so I assumed that I was in the air, probably on an airship. There also was a girl, sitting on the edge of the hole, not sure what else she was doing. I dropped a piece of paper down the hole, and it quickly vanished from view. I recall talking to her.
On the right side of the hole, the clouds were clumping up. They folded, like if it was cream. I dropped paper on that too, it got stuck. The creamy substance then started turning brown, like caramel. The girl said that that was because the air of two rivers combined itself. I took a bit of the clouds and tasted it. It was sweet.

The City of Odd
I was in a city, the buildings were made of old bricks. Along with me were my mother and a few others that I couldn't recognize, probably random DC's. I think we were on a tour through said city. At a certain part, a train would drive by, in a very odd fashion. It would come out of a street, make a turn over one of the grassier parts, and then drive upwards over a road, without meeting with any of the requirements for a train to ride, like rails.
Anyway, around this part, a tree floated down from the skies. It was a pine tree, with a big, flat and green cylindrical base, as wide as the lowest ring of foilage. Under the ring was an orange handle, which led me to believe that it was part of a transport system. Looking back, the handle looked similar to a clump of roots bound in some sort of sackish thingy, like with trees that you buy to plant in your garden.
I walked up to the tree, and when I touched it I suddenly sprang up several meters in the air for no good reason. I then slowly floated down, feeling a sensation in my lower legs (note to self: I can probably use this to fly). I explained to the DC's that this was only possible in dreams, and demonstrated so by making jumps and floating down again, though I floated down faster than before.
We then all got completely distracted by a penguin ex machina. I petted it and wanted to scritch it under it's beak, but the penguin's face changed shape, to resemble one of those lizards with a large frilly crest around the neck that can fold open. The crest did fold open, but was made of the small feathers of the pinguin neck, and therefore were entirely unimpressing. The sharp teeth did a better job, though.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

User avatar
Je-Je
Posts: 340
Joined: 26 Mar 2013 12:41
Location: Somewhere in DreamWorld

Re: Dreams of fun and weird and stuff!

Postby Je-Je » 08 Apr 2013 17:52

I like the 1st one haha
Sweet Clouds
I get the feeling that this might have been a fragment of a bigger dream, I remember something with someone telling me that auroras are reliable dream signs.
Anyhow, I was in some sort of room, with a large rectangular gap in it. Through the gap I could see a storm of clouds moving under us, so I assumed that I was in the air, probably on an airship. There also was a girl, sitting on the edge of the hole, not sure what else she was doing. I dropped a piece of paper down the hole, and it quickly vanished from view. I recall talking to her.
On the right side of the hole, the clouds were clumping up. They folded, like if it was cream. I dropped paper on that too, it got stuck. The creamy substance then started turning brown, like caramel. The girl said that that was because the air of two rivers combined itself. I took a bit of the clouds and tasted it. It was sweet.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

User avatar
taniaaust1
Posts: 2990
Joined: 07 Feb 2013 15:32
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Re: Dreams of fun and weird and stuff!

Postby taniaaust1 » 10 Apr 2013 05:32

Your first dream if you are in a relationship it could of been about that. (two rivers combining .. and about sweetness).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

DeltaV
Posts: 122
Joined: 26 Mar 2012 18:40

Re: Dreams of fun and weird and stuff!

Postby DeltaV » 10 Apr 2013 15:11

taniaaust1 wrote:Your first dream if you are in a relationship it could of been about that. (two rivers combining .. and about sweetness).

Interesting, but I don't have a girlfriend :lol:
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

DeltaV
Posts: 122
Joined: 26 Mar 2012 18:40

Re: Dreams of fun and weird and stuff!

Postby DeltaV » 24 Apr 2013 07:21

Had a very awesome dream last night. While it is fragmented, which means I cannot make a proper post out of it, I can give some highlights.

-The dream took place in ruined cities. This one is an interesting point for me, because my idea was that dreams couldn't randomly generate small details like rubble. I don't know exactly why I thought that, it might stem from the fact that I never saw any animals in them either. A bit difficult to explain.

-I was at a building that was starting to topple. It was a highish building, with balconies with solid, orange railings. I climbed up using the railings, pulling myself up very rapidly. I ran across a wall that would have made a professional freerunner green with jealousy. It was awesome.
Also interesting was that around this point, I thought to myself that I should remember this. This isn't the first time I got such thoughts, it's like a tiny bit of me is always aware of what is going on.

-There were rifts that allowed transportation from one place to another. They looked like thin, bluish glowing tears, with the air around them distorted. I could open them by pulling them apart with my hands, even from a distance. The places I visited were some sort of concert building, the ruined city, and a beach with a stranded ship. Sometimes I would first travel through a very odd world, some sort of long rocky stretch with nothingness on both sides. There were giant weird monsters standing on it. I went through it at least trice, and it never changed.
The rifts came from the tears from Bioshock Infinite. They look pretty much the same, and seeing as my brain has the tendecy implement game objects into dreams, I'd say I'm not surprised.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

oliverclay
Posts: 159
Joined: 22 Feb 2013 06:49
Location: Croydon

Re: Dreams of fun and weird and stuff!

Postby oliverclay » 01 May 2013 06:16

The first one is really good, i like the salty clouds.

Sterre Duiker
Posts: 81
Joined: 28 Sep 2012 20:31

Re: Dreams of fun and weird and stuff!

Postby Sterre Duiker » 02 Aug 2013 20:02

These are my 2 memorable dreams of the week.

1. There was a dragon or something in our school. It was black and hissing at us, jumping/flying from tree to tree. Everyone was fascinated and looking at it as if it was just a monkey in our playground. (they didn’t call no cops). I went outside to a pub in our school to get closer. People world thro up black round object and he would genially force control this kite to pick the up from the air. U threw up a black thing too. Sooner or later I was up in the tree with it and was telling him all about my fantasies with dragons. He ignores them like it was a little child’s fantasy-which it was. He could speak English. He was pretty small-1-2 feet large. He wasn’t fearsome black anymore but a nice white with black shading. He taught me many things (I think) including that that 90 year old woman down there was his grannie disguised as a human. I asked him if there were any big dragons out there and he just shook his head and grinned at my ignorance-I suspected they used to live but went extinct. I tried to draw him but failed. His grandma came over-and the cops too finally so we went on a wild scooter ride. I was holding his notebook. It was filled with drawings of different kind of wings I think he used. I told him I could modify some wings into huge classic dragon ones but he didn’t believe me and found it silly. We lost the cops and he dropped me off at a restaurant where my mum and sis were waiting. I still had his notebook.

2. There was this beautiful Mt Fuji type mountain in the distance. I climbed atop it and made a nice house there - complete with snow garden and a fence going down to it. There was a crater below the mountain’s side. I went down and saw beautiful horses - creatures almost – in the beautiful scene below. The waterfall was marvelous, the jungle spectacularly alien, and the horses unique. There were a couple that could camouflage with their surroundings. I went to get Hannah but then we saw different horses. “Your camouflage horses are not hard to spot dumbass!” She exclaimed. Later on we were in a hollow place inside a cliff, complete with a glistening pool of water and a small waterfall.
“I want to show you something” my sister said and immediately I knew it would be scary. A ghastly monster appeared. It had neon indigo blue skin with neon white cracks and drips - like avatar stripe things - all over it. Its mouth was a gaping hole and its eyes were a mixture of neon blue and white mixed together - no pupil, nothing. With arms out front, it came to get me. I was terrified. I tried to run through the pool but knew it was hopeless. I splashed water at it helplessly. “You’re a dream, this is a dream, stop it! It’s a dream! It’s a dream! It’s a f*cking DREAM!” I screamed at it out of pure desperation. In one moment, the neon cracks, light, gaping hole for a mouth, and freaky eyes disappeared. It became a human-type girl, smaller than average people, with blue skin and black eyes. I befriended her-or she befriended me. ( I was never lucid by the way I just say it’s a dream to make nightmares stop without actually comprehending it.)
Further along the dream, people found out - not because of me – about a different kind of people living on Earth (My female friend). There was a huge debate if they should kill them or not-the majority of people heartlessly said to wipe them out. The species of people talked about were being called the Indigo.
Terrified of Illy’s (the Indigo girl I befriended) future, I ran to her to tell her all about it, but couldn’t because people were swarming my house on the mountain and I didn’t want to seem too suspicious. She tried to come to my house but then *blackout.* The last thing I remember is me and her being on a boat in the beautiful river trying to run away from humanity.

User avatar
alissa
Posts: 44
Joined: 09 Feb 2013 13:57

Re: Dreams of fun and weird and stuff!

Postby alissa » 03 Aug 2013 21:51

Sterre Duiker wrote:2. There was this beautiful Mt Fuji type mountain in the distance. I climbed atop it and made a nice house there - complete with snow garden and a fence going down to it. There was a crater below the mountain’s side. I went down and saw beautiful horses - creatures almost – in the beautiful scene below. The waterfall was marvelous, the jungle spectacularly alien, and the horses unique. There were a couple that could camouflage with their surroundings. I went to get Hannah but then we saw different horses. “Your camouflage horses are not hard to spot dumbass!” She exclaimed. Later on we were in a hollow place inside a cliff, complete with a glistening pool of water and a small waterfall.
“I want to show you something” my sister said and immediately I knew it would be scary. A ghastly monster appeared. It had neon indigo blue skin with neon white cracks and drips - like avatar stripe things - all over it. Its mouth was a gaping hole and its eyes were a mixture of neon blue and white mixed together - no pupil, nothing. With arms out front, it came to get me. I was terrified. I tried to run through the pool but knew it was hopeless. I splashed water at it helplessly. “You’re a dream, this is a dream, stop it! It’s a dream! It’s a dream! It’s a f*cking DREAM!” I screamed at it out of pure desperation. In one moment, the neon cracks, light, gaping hole for a mouth, and freaky eyes disappeared. It became a human-type girl, smaller than average people, with blue skin and black eyes. I befriended her-or she befriended me. ( I was never lucid by the way I just say it’s a dream to make nightmares stop without actually comprehending it.) Further along the dream, people found out - not because of me – about a different kind of people living on Earth (My female friend). There was a huge debate if they should kill them or not-the majority of people heartlessly said to wipe them out. The species of people talked about were being called the Indigo.
Terrified of Illy’s (the Indigo girl I befriended) future, I ran to her to tell her all about it, but couldn’t because people were swarming my house on the mountain and I didn’t want to seem too suspicious. She tried to come to my house but then *blackout.* The last thing I remember is me and her being on a boat in the beautiful river trying to run away from humanity.


Wow, your dreams actually have plot! Mine are so random, they don't even make sense. But this dream sounds really interesting and cool.
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe



Are you dreaming?

LucidLink
Posts: 405
Joined: 08 Apr 2013 16:48

Re: Dreams of fun and weird and stuff!

Postby LucidLink » 04 Aug 2013 01:49

Sterre Duiker wrote:These are my 2 memorable dreams of the week.

1. There was a dragon or something in our school. It was black and hissing at us, jumping/flying from tree to tree. Everyone was fascinated and looking at it as if it was just a monkey in our playground. (they didn’t call no cops). I went outside to a pub in our school to get closer. People world thro up black round object and he would genially force control this kite to pick the up from the air. U threw up a black thing too. Sooner or later I was up in the tree with it and was telling him all about my fantasies with dragons. He ignores them like it was a little child’s fantasy-which it was. He could speak English. He was pretty small-1-2 feet large. He wasn’t fearsome black anymore but a nice white with black shading. He taught me many things (I think) including that that 90 year old woman down there was his grannie disguised as a human. I asked him if there were any big dragons out there and he just shook his head and grinned at my ignorance-I suspected they used to live but went extinct. I tried to draw him but failed. His grandma came over-and the cops too finally so we went on a wild scooter ride. I was holding his notebook. It was filled with drawings of different kind of wings I think he used. I told him I could modify some wings into huge classic dragon ones but he didn’t believe me and found it silly. We lost the cops and he dropped me off at a restaurant where my mum and sis were waiting. I still had his notebook.

2. There was this beautiful Mt Fuji type mountain in the distance. I climbed atop it and made a nice house there - complete with snow garden and a fence going down to it. There was a crater below the mountain’s side. I went down and saw beautiful horses - creatures almost – in the beautiful scene below. The waterfall was marvelous, the jungle spectacularly alien, and the horses unique. There were a couple that could camouflage with their surroundings. I went to get Hannah but then we saw different horses. “Your camouflage horses are not hard to spot dumbass!” She exclaimed. Later on we were in a hollow place inside a cliff, complete with a glistening pool of water and a small waterfall.
“I want to show you something” my sister said and immediately I knew it would be scary. A ghastly monster appeared. It had neon indigo blue skin with neon white cracks and drips - like avatar stripe things - all over it. Its mouth was a gaping hole and its eyes were a mixture of neon blue and white mixed together - no pupil, nothing. With arms out front, it came to get me. I was terrified. I tried to run through the pool but knew it was hopeless. I splashed water at it helplessly. “You’re a dream, this is a dream, stop it! It’s a dream! It’s a dream! It’s a f*cking DREAM!” I screamed at it out of pure desperation. In one moment, the neon cracks, light, gaping hole for a mouth, and freaky eyes disappeared. It became a human-type girl, smaller than average people, with blue skin and black eyes. I befriended her-or she befriended me. ( I was never lucid by the way I just say it’s a dream to make nightmares stop without actually comprehending it.)
Further along the dream, people found out - not because of me – about a different kind of people living on Earth (My female friend). There was a huge debate if they should kill them or not-the majority of people heartlessly said to wipe them out. The species of people talked about were being called the Indigo.
Terrified of Illy’s (the Indigo girl I befriended) future, I ran to her to tell her all about it, but couldn’t because people were swarming my house on the mountain and I didn’t want to seem too suspicious. She tried to come to my house but then *blackout.* The last thing I remember is me and her being on a boat in the beautiful river trying to run away from humanity.


I am an indigo child! I truly hope the world never decides to kill us like in your dream o_o

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

User avatar
DreamyRoamer
Posts: 45
Joined: 28 Aug 2013 21:45

Re: Dreams of fun and weird and stuff!

Postby DreamyRoamer » 06 Sep 2013 00:27

Omg all your dreams are so cool! I had one recently about an anime character turning into a Walrus! I made a topic about so if you wanna read the whole thing check it out lol. I wish I could copy and paste to show you but texting by IPod and not fully used to!!!

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
It was on the day before the day after yesterday.


Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest