The law of attraction

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Je-Je

Re: The law of attraction

Postby Je-Je » 01 May 2013 10:14

Summerlander wrote:Ok.

I'm going to imagine it. How long do I have to wait until it happens? 5 mins? 20 years?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Your subconscious doesnt know what time is. So if you belive the 20 euros are already in your hand right now, you can get it today, if you doubt, you will have it late. So good luck.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 01 May 2013 10:29

Have you done this experiment with success? I'm on my way to work now. There is plenty of opportunity for someone there to give me foreign money. Bear in mind that the pecuniary currency in England is still the British pound sterling, but, since we are still part of Europe and we are currently enduring a Romanian invasion, it is still possible that someone, for whatever reason, could offer me euros. I could also find it by chance.

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

mia

Postby mia » 01 May 2013 15:12

I agree with Summerlander on his comments regarding poor Elizabeth Fritzl. She most certainly does not have to 'forgive' that monster of a father. The only thing she needs to do is to somehow try to resolve the hellish experience so that she can manage to live what is left of her crippled life. ( I don't think the topic of the 'law of attraction' is relevant, or even appropriate, to the horror of her life experience. I don't think any of us could possibly understand her torturous experience enough to indulge in comments or judgements ).
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

mia

Postby mia » 01 May 2013 15:13

Je-Je; get Summerlander's address and mail him 20 euros. ;)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 01 May 2013 21:03

If you mail me 2000 euros I'll believe in the law of attraction! Lmao ;-)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 02 May 2013 12:56

Summerlander wrote:If you mail me 2000 euros I'll believe in the law of attraction! Lmao ;-)

Ok give me your mail, i will give you 2000 euros cash, now you will believe in the law of attraction,

(just kiding man :lol:).

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 May 2013 23:04

Can the law be used for others? If so, you could picture that money finding its way to me and it will happen. You probably have more experience than anyone I know with the secret. Use it like you've never used it before just to prove me wrong. If anything significant should happen I will defend your views and become the best advocate for the law of attraction the world has ever seen. I will hold my hands up and apologise. I will also inexorably fight against sceptics alongside you. That's a promise. ;-)

- Padmasambhava

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 03 May 2013 08:47

Ok, what do you want; A BMW car, A big house with a swimming pool, Live in USA, Get a lot of cash, Become the boss of your business, Become a master in Lucid dreaming, Have a lot of friends, Be a good leader where everyone respect you. Etc...

Hmmm, I have never tried this on another person, I don’t even know if it will work. Let take an example, as if it will work like that; "I want that Summerlander has 2000 euros or a big car etc…” Two months after it's me who get the money instead of you, because it was me who asked, what I will do with all that money I don’t even need it.

But I will try to see what will happen, you tell me what you want Summerlander.

Remember; think bigger and not small, think impossible is possible.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 03 May 2013 09:20

I want to win the lottery the next time I play so I don't have to flippin work ever again and I can do whatever I want anytime I want without having to impress myself or others. Simple.

I don't think winning the lottery is impossible but it is highly improbable. I've studied quantum mechanics and reality does not work in the way implied by this alleged law.

- Padmasambhava

mia

Postby mia » 03 May 2013 14:47

Perhaps you need to be more specific though Summerlander; is your wish to not flippin work again ever, or is your wish to win the lottery? After all; you COULD get hit by a bus and be maimed beyond redemption, and become a vegetable, and so, not ever work again. Don't you have to be, you know, SPECIFIC so there is no confusion as to what you will attract? ;)

Return to “Off-Topic”