teleportation from normal to lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
crazyguitarking

teleportation from normal to lucid dream

Postby crazyguitarking » 30 Apr 2013 19:24

when I slept I had a dream with very trippy stuff like always but even worse like a metal obelisk with duckfaces coming out of it and moving and growing. But I saw a friend of my class who is kind of a nolifer maybe not that bad but the dream chooses not me so I wanted to go to him put my arm around his neck and say change your life and I jumped and everything every obstacle background etc. in the dream sucked up in a tiny vortex in approx 0.5 seconds than I got into a bright colourful place instead of the black dark place and instantly I realised it was a dream all I said was "yay I'm lucid" (the place I went to the colourful one really looked like the railway place in my big lucid dream see my other thread). Actually it was the same but without a railway anyways it was not a 100% lucid dream because I partially felt my body in another place but I also partially felt I was in my bed I thought I was not in a deep sleep and I saw a trippy bus stop I don't remember much but as I thought I didn't sleep very intense I forced myself to open my eyes before I could open it I went through a tunnel of unlocking my eyes (very weird) and I finally opened them I had an awful headache it was 3 am and I forgot to put on my alarm for school and every time when I forget it I get a dream that'll wake me up early it's kinda like when I put my alarm on and I always woke 1 minute earlier than my alarm so anyways this lucid dream only lasted for about 5 seconds it was amazing I will make a drawing about the transition from a normal to a lucid dream by a vortex a dark and a colourful transition with that guy from class in the dark period he disappeared after 3 seconds in my lucid dream

mia

Re: teleportation from normal to lucid dream

Postby mia » 01 May 2013 02:02

I'm sorry, but I had a lot of trouble following this; seems like it could be interesting though ( some basic punctuation and sentence structure would help make your communications understandable, and perhaps encourage people to read it through).
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

crazyguitarking

Re: teleportation from normal to lucid dream

Postby crazyguitarking » 01 May 2013 12:05

okay I had another comment like yours I just want to be fast as I said to the other one I'll rewrite it when I have time because I have a lot of work

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”