I met some DC's last night and had an interesting time...

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
LucidLink

Re: I met some DC's last night and had an interesting time..

Postby LucidLink » 01 May 2013 16:34

HAGART wrote:I'll just add something about cats and animals which was brought up a few times, so I can't quote one person in particular.

I've had a few cats in my lucid experiences and for some reason they always seem so wise. Even in real waking life, they are regarded as mystical at times. I've had pet cats in my life and they were always like confidants to me, more so than fellow humans at times. (I'm not a recluse, nor a 'cat lady', but I think we can all agree that we can be ourselves around animals without fear of judgment and it is so liberating.)

I've also joked with myself before that cat's are probably the best lucid dreamers and have mastered it. That's why they sleep all day!

AND my view of cats (or all animals) is as if they are humans trapped in an animal body. That means they have that particular animal's mind as well and behave as such, but deep down I see no discrimination between humans and other animals when it comes to the 'entity' within. We are all the same thing, just existing in different ways. And even being a 'human' doesn't mean we are all that great or better than anything else that survives on this planet.

(Let this go off tangent if it has to. Perhaps that is what Magnum Beefy wants! :lol: but serious :geek: )

You are on the right path my friend ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Dream Characters”