Help with WILD and WBTB

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
clown

Re: Help with WILD and WBTB

Postby clown » 23 Apr 2013 10:42

Which meditation? Quiescence or visualization?

But what about the WBTB method? How can I improve it? Does it have to associate with WILD to go into a LD?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

clown

Postby clown » 02 May 2013 02:29

I'm currently focusing on these 2 methods and would like help on these.

1. Hypnagogia. I have only seen it once back about 6 months ago. Till now I can't seem to catch any. I wake up in the middle of the night and tried to see the hypnagogia but not a single hint of it I can see. I'm sure I'm pretty relaxed considering waking up in the night. hypnagogia just doesn't occur for me even focusing on it for about 10mins. Is there something I'm doing wrong or I left out some things probably?

2. Lucid dreaming hypnosis mp3, if any of you have heard it. I've been using it for 4 days straight and I realize, my mind wanders a lot listening through it. At first I can focus, then after my mind start to wander by its own. It's only after the next line the hypnosis mp3 says then I start to get back at hand. I've never really achieve a state of trance, I don't really know how it feels like. I just feel relaxed and my hands would go numb, just my hands. What can I do about this?

I hope you guys can help me. Thanks

clown

Postby clown » 03 May 2013 07:59

No help

clown

Postby clown » 03 May 2013 08:00

No help on this?

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 03 May 2013 08:32

clown wrote:I'm currently focusing on these 2 methods and would like help on these.

1. Hypnagogia. I have only seen it once back about 6 months ago. Till now I can't seem to catch any. I wake up in the middle of the night and tried to see the hypnagogia but not a single hint of it I can see. I'm sure I'm pretty relaxed considering waking up in the night. hypnagogia just doesn't occur for me even focusing on it for about 10mins. Is there something I'm doing wrong or I left out some things probably?
Hypnagogic imagery is, as far as my knowledge goes, not a requirement for lucid dreams. It can be used to create a dream scene, or as a milestone for WILD. Actively searching for it will probably keep you awake.
2. Lucid dreaming hypnosis mp3, if any of you have heard it. I've been using it for 4 days straight and I realize, my mind wanders a lot listening through it. At first I can focus, then after my mind start to wander by its own. It's only after the next line the hypnosis mp3 says then I start to get back at hand. I've never really achieve a state of trance, I don't really know how it feels like. I just feel relaxed and my hands would go numb, just my hands. What can I do about this?
I think that you should simply try to let your mind wander on, but at the same time observe it. Don't try to exercise any influence over the thoughts, just watch.
I hope you guys can help me. Thanks

You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 May 2013 09:08

Hypnagogic imagery isnt something to aim for but rather is the result of the whole process for some. Many have LDs without going throu any Hypnagogic images at all.

10 mins? Many of us lay in bed completely still and relaxed for up to an hour.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

clown

Postby clown » 04 May 2013 10:12

I guess it varies for different ppl but that's what they say. So u actually stay still for an hour and it works for u?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 May 2013 10:54

clown wrote:I guess it varies for different ppl but that's what they say. So u actually stay still for an hour and it works for u?

I'll force my body to lay still till I fall asleep and hence enter a LD at that point. If Im tired it happens faster.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”