Past Life LD: my first LD in days

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LucidLink

Past Life LD: my first LD in days

Postby LucidLink » 02 May 2013 14:05

Hi everybody! So it's been days since I had a good LD but I finally had one worth writing about last night! But I also have a question.
So first, I've been trying for a while to discover information about my past lives. In many dreams, I've repeatedly shouted to the awareness behind my dream to show me my past lives. However, every time I've tried this, it has never worked. I have tried it soooo many times.

I read the best way to the Akashic records, was simply creating something to view them. Either a book to read about your past lives, or a tv to watch them. I tried that too, in the past but I ended up waking up before I made any real progress, which is important to know for this dream.

So I'm lucid, outside, and I begin yelling show me my past lives! As the past repeats itself, and nothing happens, I start to get a familiar sense of frustration. I repeat the yelling, and then I start to get desperate. I become sad i have been trying this for so long with no succsess. So I start yelling "Please???!!!" In the most desperate depressed way. Then, with that, a flyer flys into my hands. Curios, I read the flyer and it's an advertisement for a DVD player. I know the dream clearly sent me this flyer in response to my desperation, and I realize I must use this same DVD player to view my past lives!

Now it was just a matter of finding it, I see a near by enclosed porch, and I tell myself when I go in that porch, the DVD player will be there. And sure enough, the DVD player is there when I get there. Now I'm starting to get a little excited because I'm finally making progress for once! I pick up the DVD player, and I set it up under this old TV I found on the porch.

Then I magicly turn it on, surprised to see it's now a computer screens desktop, not something I can watch. But still excited, I look over the desktop. It's interesting, because it looked just a real desk top, expect all the spellings where slightly wrong.

For instance I saw "Mozilla Firefox", but it was spelled soooo wrong it was funny. But I clicked it, opened up the Internet, and then I began to feel almost tired? My plan was to search this Internet for past Life information, but as soon as I opened the Internet I began feeling tired, and then I realized the dream was ending! NO!!!! This always happens! The dream ended and I woke up.

So my question is, why do I always wake up after minutes???? I LD almost every day and I've been doing it for months now, when do my LDs become longer and more stable?! It's so frustrating to actually find the answers for once, but then wake up before I can see them!!! This isn't the first time I've woke up right before I was about to find out some good stuff either.

BUT it was still a great LD and I am grateful :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

mia

Re: Past Life LD: my first LD in days

Postby mia » 03 May 2013 00:18

Hi LucidLink. Sounds like a very interesting dream where you 'almost' saw something really significant. That happened to me when I 'almost' glimpsed that amulet in my LD. I lost the dream because I got excited; I wonder if your sense of anticipation was too great there? I have read ( Stephen LaBerge ) that will almost certainly result in the dream ending.

I think length increases with enough time and experience. I've happily gotten longer duration for my last 2 LDs , but I 'm really wanting to increase how many I have (4 in a month is still so low). Have you read Stephen LaBerge's book yet? I'm just on that one now; perhaps he would have answers for you. No doubt someone with lots of experience will have some good advice. Glad to hear you had an LD again though. Sounds like moving and speaking were ok in this one ?
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

mia

Postby mia » 03 May 2013 02:32

I also wonder if your 'answer' was something to do with the internet itself as a symbol. Dreams are sometimes amazingly literal.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 May 2013 11:08

People with more experience may just be having longer LDs due to learning dream stabilization etc and how to keep the dreams going on.

My first year or two of LDs was when I was having far longer ones then Im are (I used to have very long ones). Now Im having to learn stabilization techniques (something I didnt previously need).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”