The Fast Life

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Jack Reacher

The Fast Life

Postby Jack Reacher » 19 Apr 2013 22:24

This is a dream I just had a few hours ago, its pretty foggy but I remember the general story.

I think I was about 15 years old in this dream. I moved out of my house and went over to my sisters place to hang out with her. She was about 24 in this dream. She had her boyfriend around and he was very deep in the drug scene. He gave me a joint called a parachute which had MDMA in it, and then the night started to get more intense.

More and more people started showing up at my sisters, it was an outdoor party and it was like 11pm at night. People were getting drunk and I clearly didn't fit in seeing as I was only 15. As the night progressed some cops came and broke up the party and it was serious. They were making arrests for possession and other serious charges, most of us fled to the streets. I was so out of my mind from the parachute drug so I ran to the streets as well, and as I hid behind a car I felt absolute fear of being caught.

Later on in the night I went back to the party when things had cooled down only to find a bigger problem, someone had stolen a large stash of drugs and the main guy in charge was not happy. I felt totally paranoid because for some reason I had some weed in my pocket and knew if they found it, I would be in big trouble. So I acted cool very quickly and started searching some other guys, because I was my sisters brother who was the girlfriend of one the "lieutenants", I was sorta invisible.

For some reason it seemed like days went by, and this happened every night. Every night I seemed to gain more respect and became more confident around all these older people doing hard drugs all the time. Occasionally they would beat the crap out of someone so it was quite a hostile environment, sometimes I would join in and beat up someone who also had stolen drugs. I felt completely confident and in control.

Then it all came to an end, a new drug kingpin took over and ordered a massive search on all of us for stolen drugs. I realised I still had the weed in my pocket and felt that terror once again, all my glory and power was gone. So I fled for what seemed like hours, I was running through the street, through buildings, anywhere my mind thought was random. I ended up at the top of a huge abandoned tower, completely out of breath and energy, and nowhere to run. I had hit a dead end.

Someone entered the room, and it was my sisters boyfriend, and he had a gun. He didn't seem very happy about this, but he had to search me. As he searched me I felt completely detached from my body, it was like I was falling down. All hope was lost, he was going to find the drugs and execute me, this was it, the end of the line.

As I was falling down out of my body I turned around and saw him. He was crying as he pulled the trigger on me, and I felt such utter sadness that the whole tragedy had come to pass right before it ended.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

LucidLink

Re: The Fast Life

Postby LucidLink » 20 Apr 2013 14:55

O_O......I like this dream. I think it means alot for you too, with all symbolism and what not, but still, cool dream haha. Are parachute joints with MDMA a real thing?!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 20 Apr 2013 23:03

No idea, I usually have made up drugs in my dreams and they give me a different experience everytime. Its basically your imagination running wild I suppose.

I used to be a part of this scene a few years ago but I have grown out of drugs.

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 01 May 2013 06:36

This dream was terrible and it takes you for a long time in tension but you need to get out of this.
www.meryem.com

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 04 May 2013 23:42

Not sure I follow... I need to get out of what? Il admit the grammar is atrocious as I had only just woken up, and the events aren't really described well either. Im not sure what you are getting at exactly though.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 May 2013 00:12

I'm puzzled by that analysis too. I've had crazy dreams like this and I wouldn't say they're anything to worry about or get out of. I've been drinking btw. Lol x

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”