The law of attraction

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: The law of attraction

Postby Summerlander » 03 May 2013 19:47

Nah. I think I was specific and coherent enough (not to mention my perennial use of "I want") when I said I'd like to win the lottery so I don't have to work ever again. But thanks for highlighting/capitalising the terrible possibilities that could befall me. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

mia

Postby mia » 04 May 2013 01:18

Ok. Just trying to look out for you. :)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 May 2013 01:36

So far no euros. Maybe there's a "law of separation" at work. This would be congruous with Newton's third law that includes the 'opposite' part.

Or... Occam's Razor: regarding human thought and the course of events, neither law exist.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 06 May 2013 09:49

Summerlander wrote:So far no euros. Maybe there's a "law of separation" at work. This would be congruous with Newton's third law that includes the 'opposite' part.

Or... Occam's Razor: regarding human thought and the course of events, neither law exist.

Oh sorry Summerlander, I didn’t have time for you. I was too busy with my project parachute; I have got a jump with parachute for free without paying anything because I was under 18 haha :lol: . My next project is to get a motorcycle for a low price, I’m too lazy to ride my bicycle to go to school.

Yeah I know, I’m a fucking lucky kid haha :lol: .

Ok Summerlander your project was to win the lottery, you will get it in July because I have too much project in the moment to accomplish.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 May 2013 10:26

I'll make sure I play in July. ;-)

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 11:45

mia wrote:Perhaps you need to be more specific though Summerlander; is your wish to not flippin work again ever, or is your wish to win the lottery? After all; you COULD get hit by a bus and be maimed beyond redemption, and become a vegetable, and so, not ever work again. Don't you have to be, you know, SPECIFIC so there is no confusion as to what you will attract? ;)

Yeah mia is right.. if u dont want to end up in hospital with two broken legs.. so giving you your wish not to have to work (or maybe your bosses company will go bankrupt).. be a little more specific.

Ive screwed up many manifestations in the past (gone wrong) due to not being specific. eg put out for just "mobile phone" then got given one which turned out it didnt work when I picked it up!! (this sucked, it was a new one still in its box)
Last edited by taniaaust1 on 18 May 2013 12:15, edited 2 times in total.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 11:54

Summerlander wrote:Limitless potential and nothing is impossible? Could Michael Jackson (who was rich, famous and successful) prevent his child molestation allegations and the stress he went through in court? Could he have prevented his untimely death right before a major show?

Who knows.. maybe he wanted to die. Ive read that he was forced back into having to work/sing due to lack of money, forced back even thou he was quite ill.

If success does not happen by chance (luck), practical effort, or nabbed opportunities then why not use the law of attraction to win the lottery? Oh, wait! Everyone could use the secret and tap into their unlimited powers to win but it is only possible for a few to have the winning numbers... hmmm... :?

I once read of a family who soo many of its family members had won the lottery.. it kept on happening on one of sisters birthdays.. so each year the whole family would each go out and buy themselves a lotto ticket, they believed one of them would win it. The mother won one year, her father another, the two sisters won on other years.. their neice won.. their aunt won (there was something like 5 maybe 6 close family members won the big lotto) . (I may not have the family members exactly right but giving the idea of what happened). Im not talking about minor lottery.. the big money. This is a true story. Think about the odds of that happening.. .
(I wish I knew where the link to this newspaper article is (or it may of been on a current affair show).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 12:02

I manifested something the other day (didnt put any effort into it. I dont often manifest things I dont put out energy consciously into at all so thought this manifestion exciting) .. I'd wanted to get another dream book for past 4-6 weeks and have had that on my mind at times since then.

I got this invite the other day in the mail for a free dinner for two (amazingly at my local hotel which everyone raves on about their meals but Id never been there thou Id been wanting to go for past month since I found out about the good food there). Ive no idea how they got my new address to send me these free dinner tickets. Part of the whole deal was if I went I also would get a free gifts of $50 and the person I took would get to get gifts too. It turned out that out of the three different things I could pick for a free gift.. one was a dream book!! (a special addition dream book by someone they are calling the top dream expert in Australia. Ive no idea if that is true or not) :D . My boyfriend I took was happy too, he picked a knife sharper for his free gift (he didnt manifest well as he got it home and it didnt work :lol:

edit.. i forgot to say..when I went to book in with my free tickets happily they were booked out that day. I say happily as I wanted to go to this dinner with my boyfriend and he couldnt go on the day the free tickets were for. Cause they were booked out on that day, they offered me another day and instead of dinner.. offered me a lunch time. Boyfriend can only go to things with me a couple of days a week at lunchtime (never night) and the day I was offered then was a day and time he could come. So I got my wish (otherwise I would of had to had caught a taxi and gone alone as I had no one to take)

I personally think there is also some kind of universal flow which happens with things too.. when one is in this flow, everything will go right, things always fall into place if one just trusts and goes with it.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 19 May 2013 09:45

When I was 12, I was bullying by some guys at school. I was so angry, I couldn’t sleep, this thought of me being bullying was turning around my head, that one day I wanted to bring a gun and kill all them :evil: .
One day, I found a book about ''Why you are not Lucky and other are? It is not a coincidence '' I read all the book, and I started the exercise;

My first enemy was me not them, it was my own fault.

1. I forgive them and I love them.
2. I have changed my thought, and replace it by love and peace.
3. Never blame the other, watch yourself first.

My life became to change at that moment, the guys who were bullying me, started to talk to me, one year after, we became best friends.

Now I’m not victim of myself.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 19 May 2013 16:41

Well, I've been specific and so far no euros. I work for Betfred (bookmaker). The only people that will go bankrupt are the punters. The odds are against them from the get go. There are even a few who believe in the law of attraction and try to apply it. but they still cry when they lose more than they win. :lol:

Other play roulette and slots on terminal machines. They believe in all sorts of superstitions but never really acknowledge the fact that those machines come with random number generators that are designed to avoid (totally and anthropically undeciferable) recurrent patterns. It is a simulation of randomness which depends on the mechanism and can never be affected by human thought (as much as some fancy the idea) as this would defy the computerisation itself. These gaming devices, by the way, make over 60% of the company's profit.

There are not winners in the bookies. They all perish regardless of their beliefs. If you told Fred Done that his business was at risk of succumbing at the hands of adherents of some alleged cosmic law of attraction he would laugh in your face. The money keeps rolling in, and, the more the punters lose, the more they chase in the hope of recovering their losses. In the process, many of the superstitious ones don't know when to stop and end up losing their jobs, their partners, friends, and families.

The losing end of the spectrum, generally speaking in many risky walks of life where the odds against individuals are overwhelming, far outweigh the lucky end. The losers cannot be ignored. The evidence does not reflect the reality of some New Age-like superstition, it reflects odds, statistics, and a few coincidences that are bound to happen (if they didn't happen then it would be really weird).

I've got more chances of being tipped 20 euros in France than in England. :D

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”