Last night's LD: lots accomplished

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Last night's LD: lots accomplished

Postby mia » 07 May 2013 02:30

Well, I seem to enter many LDs through false awakenings. I had another last night, where I thought I was getting up to use the bathroom, but then realized I was dreaming. My LD bedroom was just the same; I touched the armoire, and the door frame as I left the room, the wall, the other wall ( all so real). I went into the living room; this time it was dark and no DCs anywhere; so I went through the kitchen, and out the back door. It was dark and raining outside, and I flew around the yard feeling the rain on my skin. I then remembered some LD goals; one was to find someone I dream about a lot, and ask why they are always in my dreams. So I sort of 'teleported' ( or something) to where they were living, went through their window, and flew around their house inside. They didn't see me it seemed, but just kept busy with what they were doing. I just flew out of the window and left, remembering my other LD goals.

So, I tried to 'conjure' a dreamscape I want, but failed ( again); how DO you do that anyway? I tried the turning and facing the opposite direction, and the scene changed, but not to what I had wanted.

Then I searched out and experienced some goals of an 'adult' nature ( no details here as I'm aware we have quite young people on this board). Let's just say I was successful on 3 successive occasions; to my surprise. ( I discovered some very interesting things.) Anyway. So fast forward now.

Then moving along into a townscape ( using walking around a corner to find the new dream scene) ; the dream has stayed mostly as 'night scenes' throughout ( I now realize I should have tried to get more daylight). My next goal was to eat chocolate cake. I lined up outside of a restaurant where DCs were waiting to get in, and asked them if they served chocolate cake here. A woman told me no they didn't.( I recognized her, but forgot who she was when I woke up.) At this point I was thinking about where I would find chocolate cake, and I was feeling no confidence in 'creating' another restaurant. (Now I have some ideas of what I could have done.) For some reason, my dream began to collapse here; I didn't know how to stop it; I felt myself partly in the dream and partly in bed, almost as if I were falling out of the dream even as I looked at the woman I was speaking to; then opened my eyes to waking.

So this lasted quite a nice long time. I accomplished goals.
I now know I need to focus on more light, and that darn ' creating the dreamscape' I want. Can I create a dreamscape as I want ( or something like I want?). How? Have any of you done that?
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”