Short animation - men lined up near a cliff

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Highlander

Short animation - men lined up near a cliff

Postby Highlander » 07 May 2013 13:40

There was a short animation, i guess from the 80's, about a group of men lined up side by side next to a cliff. One man uses his elbow to touche the next man, then this touched the next and so on, until it reaches the last one that was on edge of the cliff and then falls. Then, everyone takes one step to the side and it begins all over again. In the middle there was a comical character that ruined it all.
Anyone remembers that? What was the name of this short animation? Who was the author? I had the idea that it was an american short by Bill Plympton but i'm not sure and i cannot find it on the anywhere.

mia

Re: Short animation - men lined up near a cliff

Postby mia » 10 May 2013 16:53

No answers to this yet Highlander? I have some very vague 'memory' of something like this, but too vague to offer a helpful clue. No doubt you've tried many youtube searches?
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Highlander

Re: Short animation - men lined up near a cliff

Postby Highlander » 10 May 2013 17:01

Yes. I've tried "millions" of google keywords, youtube searches, posts on Facebook profile, questions to some animators... nothing. I'm in Portugal and here, many of these people who answered me still remembers the animation. They can even describe most of the scenes. But no one knows the name. In Portugal it was popular then. I don't know if in other countries was too.
Well. I have to keep trying. Thanks, mia.

Return to “Off-Topic”