I need serious help with shapeshifting...

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Jacob46719

I need serious help with shapeshifting...

Postby Jacob46719 » 07 May 2013 07:49

Lucid or not, I can never sense any feeling in extra or changed body parts. For example, I grow a 3ft tail. I try to feel it by rubbing my hands on it. My tail feels nothing except at the base. Sometimes I manage to control it in some way, but I don't feel it as if it were real. Another example. How about some more arms? Ok, I aquired said arms, so I then had 4 total, 2 below my originals. I do not have any feeling through them. This makes them nearly impossible to control. Even simple things like an extra finger don't have any feeling through them at all. None. Please, I am desparate to get this problem fixed, I want the full experience!
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

torakrubik

Re: I need serious help with shapeshifting...

Postby torakrubik » 07 May 2013 21:17

You have to take baby steps. Imagine growing extra arms or a tail in waking reality...you'd have to learn to control them! The same applies in the dream realm - you are not used to the new limbs and hence it will take some getting used to.
Dreaming is my drug

Summerlander

Re: I need serious help with shapeshifting...

Postby Summerlander » 07 May 2013 22:40

Hmmm... I don't think I've experimented enough with shapeshifting. Mostly, I've transmuted objects and characters. I'm willing to turn into a lion at some point.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”