Comments on my meditation sessions...

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Comments on my meditation sessions...

Postby Summerlander » 08 May 2013 14:53

Be aware. Don't break your concentration, but, relax.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

AmunBrown

Postby AmunBrown » 09 May 2013 05:22

Thank you for your recommendation.I want to try it on regular basis.I mediate just to keep my mind and soul fresh fresh & fresh.So this is a hearty suggestion to all that To stay at a cool and refresh body and mind keep going on meditation for some little time a day.

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 10 May 2013 13:33

Summerlander wrote:Be aware. Don't break your concentration, but, relax.

Could you add on that, please?
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 May 2013 16:08

Start by relaxing and focusing on as little as possible to the point where you are no longer conscious of thoughts but only awareness remains. This is the crux of meditation: focus increases, distraction decreases - however you do this is up to you but there are an array of techniques to choose from. The end result shouldn't be expected, but rather, stumbled upon. A still mind sensation or a profound sense of revelation about the nature of being can be achieved followed by a barrage of thoughts that attempt to convey what was experienced, which is often ineffable, through logic and language. Meditators can sometimes report that the separation between observer and observed is illusory.

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”