Lucid Dream Inside Dream And Total Relaxation

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
theotheo36

Lucid Dream Inside Dream And Total Relaxation

Postby theotheo36 » 08 May 2013 16:01

I seem to have a lucid dream that is inside a dream and I can't really control it if it's inside a dream. Post if you know how to help. Also with total relaxation it feels like I have to use my muscles to make my feet relax also it's hard for me to keep my feet in one place without moving them. Please reply. Thanks! :D

DreamerMan99

Re: Lucid Dream Inside Dream And Total Relaxation

Postby DreamerMan99 » 08 May 2013 18:30

When you are doing the total relaxation, are you feeling an urge to move your legs/feet? If so, don't. Your brain sends these signals to your body to see if your awake. If you resist, they will fade and you will begin to lucid dream! (Maybe) Also, to help with this stuff of being antsy, I suggest you try meditation. It doesn't have to be spiritual, I just do it to relax, prepare for lucid dreaming, and clear my mind. This is good practice because if your actually doing a LD, you might get excited. Meditation lets you easily relax and shit.
Good luck,
Dream on.
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

theotheo36

Postby theotheo36 » 09 May 2013 14:56

Thank you! I'll try that tonight!

Masochancer

Postby Masochancer » 09 May 2013 20:34

I've had similar troubles with muscle control when meditating, which sort of makes SENSE, because most of your muscle pull in one direction but have another set of muscles to pull in the other DIRECTION (SO THAT YOU CAN MOVE LEFT and RIGHT, ETC) so when one muscle relaxes the other tenses.....my best way of getting past that is to not think about it, and visualize..... try seeing in your head each part of your body sort of MELTING (not in a scary way) bit by bit until your body is a big puddle of calm..... if part of you tenses up just go back to it and melt it again, mentally....don't know if this will help, but it works for me

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 May 2013 05:54

When I do progressive body relaxation, I purposely tense each body part hard and then release it several times (on each release.. telling it to relax and imagining waves of relaxation washing throu the part).. doing this right throu the body a part at a time. The tensing of the part can aid in relaxing it. There is nothing wrong with doing it in this way.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”