How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.

Postby Lara » 01 May 2013 20:07

I've had only a few lucid dreams. And today when I took a nap I realized that I was dreaming and I begun to fly and when I begun to fly I found out I really was having a lucid dream.

This was the second time I just said "take me to this place" I wanted to visit and after that some force took me first very quickly upwards and then when I got frightened and closed eyes and when I opened them I was awake. The force that took me upwards and then woke me up is interesting since this is the second time it happens when I say I wanna visit this place. My question is why and what is this force?
Do I ask to get to a wrong place or why do I wake the second time already? Is this force my guide or some other force?

Thank you!

Re: force?

Postby DeltaV » 02 May 2013 10:23

Seeing as you only had a few dreams, the reason why you wake up is probably because the force you mentioned frightened you. The first few lucid dreams tend to be unstable, and a sudden emotion can disrupt your sleep.
Now, the weird force itself is a transition from the location you are to the location you wanted to go to. The first time you asked the dream to be taken to 'this place', the dream had to make up how you were going to travel, and chose to use an upward force. This upward force is now associated with that question, so the next time you ask the dream to go there, it will probably use that same transition again.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

Postby Masochancer » 09 May 2013 20:51

Do I ask to get to a wrong place or why do I wake the second time already? Is this force my guide or some other force?

I just wanted to say, there IS no "wrong place" to ask to go... a large part of lucid dreaming is that there is no judgement there except your OWN.... the only way chosing to go somewhere would be "wrong" would be if you subconsciously believed that for some reason it was a place you SHOULD NOT be.... *shrug* just something to think about

Postby mia » 10 May 2013 16:51

I agree with Masochancer; there is nothing to ever fear from your dreams.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Postby oliverclay » 10 Jun 2013 10:50

Nobody is fearing from their own dreams, this is unknown force which seems like scary one.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”