So close!! Crazy experience..

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LCDAnthony

So close!! Crazy experience..

Postby LCDAnthony » 11 May 2013 16:00

So last night I did MILD + WBTB w/ 200mg's of vitamin B6.
Needless to say, I spent about 20 minutes writing in my Journal haha!

One of the dreams was kind of short but it was crazy what happened.

I walked onto the back porch of a house I've never been to. I look up into the night sky to look at the Moon. Closer examination of the moon reviled that it was changing colors! I didn't think much of it for a second and I walked away. I suddenly had the thought, "The moon doesn't change colors." So I ran back and I looked at it and it was 2 times brighter and still changing colors! I suddenly remember what to do and what to say so I yelled, "I'm Dreaming!!!" But it felt like there was a force holding me back from saying it. As I finished saying it I was waiting for the everything to click into focus. Everything just got dark and I woke up. I fell back asleep to try and get back into it (I think..)

But anyways. That's what I experienced last night! :0

LucidLink

Re: So close!! Crazy experience..

Postby LucidLink » 11 May 2013 16:30

B6 is so powerful for dreams, I take 300mg and I almost always OBE into the most powerful lucid dreams ever.
It is good to see someone using it to gain lucidity, and congratulations on your experience! You where so close! Next night, you got it for sure ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 11 May 2013 16:34

You use 300mg? I might think about that dose haha. Yeah tonight definitely going to try again.
I'm already loving B6. Best dreams I've had yet

[ Post made via Android ] Image

neverlandjulia

Postby neverlandjulia » 11 May 2013 20:24

for me neither B6 nor melatonin makes any difference.

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 12 May 2013 03:36

Hmm interesting. Have you tried Calea Z?

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 12 May 2013 17:54

Yes that's my usual, but sometimes I take up to 500mg when I'm feeling up for serious lucid dreaming! Although I never take it for longer then 3 days straight, and I usually take atleast a week off between my 3 days popping B6.

Julia, melotonin and B6 do two different things, so they can even be taken together for a better effect. However, I don't advise using melotonin, use 5 HTP instead. I bet if you try and HTP and 3 B6 AFTER FIVE HOURS OF SLEEP, you will notice a serious difference ;)

Also, calea Z is another valuable lucid dreaming resource.
I've find an ounce of calea already packed into pills, one gram per pill, and taking 4 of those after 5 hours of sleep does wonders as well ;)

LCD, I'd be curios to hear about some of your B6 and calea experiences. I've had some good ones myself. As well as choline and the G. Plus Mucas Pirenias and more. It is amazing how effective natural supplements and herbs are for dreaming.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 May 2013 19:43

LCDAnthony wrote: I look up into the night sky to look at the Moon. Closer examination of the moon reviled that it was changing colors! I didn't think much of it for a second and I walked away. I suddenly had the thought, "The moon doesn't change colors." So I ran back and I looked at it and it was 2 times brighter and still changing colors! I suddenly remember what to do and what to say so I yelled, "I'm Dreaming!!!" But it felt like there was a force holding me back from saying it. As I finished saying it I was waiting for the everything to click into focus. Everything just got dark and I woke up. I fell back asleep to try and get back into it (I think..)

But anyways. That's what I experienced last night! :0

Congrats of gaining lucidity :) .

Your issue from what I read there seems to be that "I was waiting for everything to click into focus". I suggest to do no waiting at all.. if you are just standing there waiting, you have stopped interacting with the dream.

Try doing dream stabilization techniques or focus on what tasks you have preplanned to do (dont stand there thinking of tasks if you have nothing preplanned at that point as that can make one loose the LD) and start going about them eg that What is in my pocket? one can be a good one for if u are able to feel things but dont have your dream sight in yet, try sticking your hand into your dream pocket to feel what is there.

Dont wait but take action and try to involve yourself in the dream even if you arent fully there yet.

Good that you tried to get back into it. Maybe next time you will be successful.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 20 May 2013 01:09

Really???? Wow haha I can't I actually did. Now I have a better motive! I guess I shouls work on that more.

Return to “For Beginners”