Crazy Mutual Dream - Whoa!

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
DreamerMan99

Crazy Mutual Dream - Whoa!

Postby DreamerMan99 » 12 May 2013 16:00

Ok so me and my dad always talk about our dreams - and heres how I found out about mutual dreams.
The dream was of me and my dad drinking hot cocoa on our porch of out old house, a really old victorian by the beach. The house across the street was gone so we had a perfect view of the sky. An amazing display of meteors were flying in the sky for a good hour. This was when i became interested in dream at the age of around 8 (15 now). At breakfast he said he had a dream about meteors on our porch with me. He described it in the same way I remembered. I couldn't believe it. How does this happen? Really, this is literally mind blowing.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

taniaaust1

Re: Crazy Mutual Dream - Whoa!

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 May 2013 09:04

I personally dont think mutual dreams are all that uncommon, I think its just that usually both people rarely remember and discuss their dreams to find out they had a mutual one.

I once had a mutual dream with my daughter.. it definately was the same dream and we both had it at EXACTLY the same time.

These can happen in two different ways. Either you both had out of body experiences (astral projection) and hence got together and went and watched something happening in the astral world (this was the case of what I believe happened with daughter and I mutual experience, my daughter was being attacked and I'd saved her when she called for help) or you mind linked together some (as in like telepathy) and hence shared same kind of experience due to your minds influencing each other.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 06 Jun 2013 12:17

It usually happens with someone you are very close to, in this case your Dad and people believe it is telepathic communicating, something that like that. I am no expert on it but there's heeeeeaps of sites that would hav info on it. Also The topic that is titled 'Mutual dreaming' in the post below vv or above ^^ which ever gets a reply first. ;)

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 06 Jun 2013 13:48

This is fascinating :)

I always knew it was possible, but close minded people can't seem to come to terms with it.

What's more fascinating, however, is mutual lucid dreaming ;)
Imagine that! Two lucid people in one lucid dream on an adventure together!

If mutual dreaming is possible, which it clearly is, then mutual lucid dreaming HAS to be possible. What's more, it should be easier to induce a mutual lucid dream too. Interesting!

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 07 Jun 2013 09:05

LucidLink wrote:This is fascinating :)

I always knew it was possible, but close minded people can't seem to come to terms with it.

What's more fascinating, however, is mutual lucid dreaming ;)
Imagine that! Two lucid people in one lucid dream on an adventure together!

If mutual dreaming is possible, which it clearly is, then mutual lucid dreaming HAS to be possible. What's more, it should be easier to induce a mutual lucid dream too. Interesting!

Well.... LUCID MUTUAL DREAMING IS POSSIBLE!!!! I've always dreamed of dreaming with someone else, well.... if only :lol: Do you think it'd be easy to induce a mutual lucid dream? hmm. If i want to mutual LD the first i actually have to hav a LD and master it. Hopefully tonight! :D

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 26 Jun 2013 10:49

This is amazing that how both of you have the same mutual dreams.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 26 Jun 2013 15:42

Whats weird is that my dad is a better lucid dreamer then me - and he didnt even know it. His whole life he had sleeP paralysis, so he eould panic and have nightmares. Instead, he used it as a gateway to his dreams and lucid dream every night! He has a nightmare almost every night, too, so i guess theres a bad side to that.

Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

Return to “Paranormal Activity”