Does any one else see pictures while in the vibrating OBE ph

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
LucidLink

Does any one else see pictures while in the vibrating OBE ph

Postby LucidLink » 01 May 2013 14:24

Hi everybody! So first off, I have never "astral projected" or OBEd into real time, however I have had many OBEs, and when they happen I begin to vibrate very intensely.
Now more then once in the vibration stage before I exit my body into my LD room, I begin to see pictures. It's very strange, one of the times it happened I thought I had woken up and my TV was on, but it was actually pictures flashing me by me while I vibrated. Ill watch the pictures go by, Intill the vibrations have become strong enough that I can roll out of my body. Then I enter my LD room and do whatever I want from there.

But my question is, what are these strange pictures? What do they mean? I dont think they could be the beginning of dream scenes, because sometimes the pictures are of people. And I always OBE into my LD room, not any of the pictures.

Do you guys experience these strange pictures? What are they and what do they mean?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

deepakkumaar97

Re: Does any one else see pictures while in the vibrating OB

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 04 May 2013 14:39

Everything you described are very common and happen to many.
And as for the pictures/images, they may be the start of a dream, I get them too. If you remember them, they must be very strange and random, just like our dreams, right?
Do a reality check

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 13 May 2013 00:22

deepakkumaar97 wrote:Everything you described are very common and happen to many.
And as for the pictures/images, they may be the start of a dream, I get them too. If you remember them, they must be very strange and random, just like our dreams, right?

I see your point. Do you experience the pictures? I just don't know if they are dream scenes though, because I never OBE into the dream scenes, always my room! Plus, many of the pictures are of people I've never met before. Could they be my past lives?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 13 May 2013 11:39

LucidLink wrote:
I see your point. Do you experience the pictures? I

Yes I do.
LucidLink wrote: I just don't know if they are dream scenes though, because I never OBE into the dream scenes, always my room

I you have an OBE in the same room you are sleeping in reality and things in the room are the same as it should be when you are sleeping, it is an astral projection.

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3619

I believe that these pictures we get are just the start of our dreams as I don't see much difference between them and my other normal dreams, even a yesterday night when I was trying this, I was going up and down stairs for no reason.
Do a reality check

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 11:20

Maybe the pictures are a kind of hypnagogic images? They could be analysed for their symbolism. Its quite common to see pictures on a movie screen or pictures going by before having an OBE (common too just before LDs).

That being said.. I do remember seeing some things from "one" of my past lives in such a way. It came with reliving the people speaking too, I still remember the names of the people. Kind of like a little house on the prarie setting, we lived in a wood cabin and we had a wagon.. me and my sister of that time were children in that memory. I cant remember now which it was but one of us had the name "Poppy" while the other was called "Martha". (so this past life thing was a bit more detailed then just an image going by.. I saw it on like a big movie screen image but I also found myself reliving it again at same time and it felt like a past life). Its strange as i'd forgotten about this till your post.. but now remember it very clearly thou I experienced reliving about 7 years? ago. (I thou dont put that one down to a definite past life thou probably is, as I arent completely sure.. with most of mine Im 100% sure..but the way I picked up this one was different to my norm).

From my experience with past life stuff.. one sees scenes from past lifes, not only just people. With past life scenes usually come up the suppressed emotions with them too (the memories will be triggered off with them) and recognition. So no I dont think that what you are experiencing is past life images. I think you would know if you were due to the knowing which is triggered with them and the emotions.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Off-Topic”