Strange experience while lucid dreaming

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.

Re: Strange experience while lucid dreaming

Postby DreamerMan99 » 12 May 2013 15:44

Holy shit, this post gave me chills because I had a similar thing happen to me. I would always look up and see a large black figure with wings looking down apon me laughing. I realized I was dreaming after the 3rd encounter and decided to get up and ask him to leave. He vanished. Havent seen it since. Everything you see in a dreamstate is conjured by your mind. Next time it happens, simply say there is nothing to fear but fear itself. It can't hurt you.

Good luck,
Dream on.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.

Postby mia » 12 May 2013 17:19

Jung would say it was part of your 'shadow' self. Parts of you ( fears, anxieties, 'forbidden thoughts and feelings' etc) that you push down and suppress. It wants and needs your attention. The more you supress your shadow, the bigger and more frightening to you it gets. Not that it IS a horrible thing in itself; but that, just like your imagination can amplify fears ( like in worrying), the more you ignore this, the more it will be amplified. Don't be afraid of anything at all in your dreams. There's no need to. I think Lucidlink's idea would help your concerns a lot.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Postby Summerlander » 13 May 2013 09:05

I wouldn't worry about it period. LoL!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Postby Spirit_Wolf » 13 May 2013 17:16

Honestly since it was from my childhood I have no idea if it was real or not.. It sure as hell felt real. But I'm not worried about it, before I was given the idea to project love I was ready and willing to kill whatever it was.

Now if only I could continue having LDs... Having issues with dream recall at the moment

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Postby LucidLink » 14 May 2013 14:09

Good luck my friend ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 May 2013 08:57

I thought Lucidlinks posts to you were very good. Im going to tell you the same.

I think what you experienced was MOST LIKELY to be a part of yourself rather then being a demon.

That being said, demons are out there too (they dont appear in nearly every religion for no reason at all). It though dont matter what it was as demons should recieve exactly the same kind of treatment you should give to the negative parts of yourself which manifest... as lucidlink said.. projecting love towards them is the very best thing you can do. I know from experience demons hate this and most will very promptly leave. From my experience, most demons are extremely weak (but i doubt you did experience a demon).

If you have trouble with that projection of love.. put a hand over your heart and think of a time when you felt your most loving moment ever.. then alllow that feeling to go towards the negative aspect you are experiencing, cover it with it. (I suggest to get a moment in mind now so you have something to instantly think about if you find yourself having a bad moment with anything).

For the thing you think is a spirit guide.. dont ever immediately assume anything you come across is good just cause its wearing white (bad things can put up false illusions), if you think something is a spirit guide also do the love thing its way too and guage its reaction to it. Test it out.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”